GET SET GO

(This chapter is not edited, so please bear with my errors and point out the errors and also comment things which you loved please:) )

MAHILCHI P.O.V

The sun was being hot and so was the man before me, he was taking pictures of the quaint buildings of Munich. I don't know why I am admiring him from the morning,he is so polite now and has lot's of interesting stuffs to tell and even complimented me for my attire, this plain black gown which reached my knees never got appreciated but now in his eyes I was looking like an angel in black , yes he said it.

"Mahi, can I believe that you are hear" I faked and assured him that I am here with my expressions and out of nowhere he clicked that pic in his phone. "Jigneshhhhh" I would have definitely been like a duck,I don't want my funny picture to exist at all. I tried to run behind him who was laughing like thunder to delete that pic but he was so quick and locked his phone. "I will take more horrible pics Jigs I promise ".

" Oh thanks Mahi I was searching for someone who will take candid pictures of me and you know what , I have picture perfect face! and will look effortlessly handsome in every pic" he said that and was winking at me.

"Seriously, I will take the most horrible picture of yours and you are not that handsome Mister" I said but still what he said was true this man is sinfully handsome.

We had small fights while shopping and he was getting all the random things for his niece and nephew ,this man will pamper kids a lot I guess which I personally feel wrong, if his wife is a person like me ,definitely she will have hard time to control him but still I feel he will be the best father.

It was almost evening and we are standing at a jewellery shop ,he is still bargaining with the jeweller in English and the jeweller in alien language for a funny looking tiara , I don't know for who this is but this is definitely not pretty on my eyes but few native girls were waiting for him to drop this so that they can grab it. The business tycoon won the negotiation and flashed a victorious smile towards me and I clicked that and the sad part is he posed more funnier and loved the image.

At last by God's Grace he was ready to have lunch sorry evening snack and I am terribly hungry ,we entered a small restaurant at the end of the street. We both were famished , I ordered a sausage and knodel for dessert, he was flipping the menu and checking out all the vegetarian items on Google also to counter check. It was funny for me but for him it is very serious issue atlas he ordered beer, sauerkraut ,knodel.

The waiter ran to get our orders ready. Meanwhile I checked my whatsapp and messaged my brother,mother almost my entire family personally. They were all so concerned about me and I have to message them all to assure I am safe. I will not tell what Mishra did , except for my brother as all others will panic to death and become overprotective which I hate.

I lifted my eyes to see what he was doing ,he was checking all his bags and segregating them and the tiara was shining under the yellow lights above us. It was pretty but still clumsy. This is adult size,I wonder for whom it is? Is there any woman in his life, maybe I should find it soon.

First we were offered some cookies in two plates, they were fortune cookies.

"Wow that is nice " he behaved so childishly after seeing his rough and tough behaviour this is strange. He took out the slip and waited for me to take it. I took it out after his demand I don't appreciate these kind of stuffs as it spoils our attitude ( attitude means the way we think of someone or something and how it makes us behave with them or that and not something which means heavy headed or bossy)

He eagerly read his slip silently and I read mine. It read" You will get proposed by your dream partner" seriously, I am sure my dream man doesn't exist.