SWAP

MAHILCHI P.O.V

I heard him yelling in pain I rushed out of the kitchen to the dining . I was jerked by the sight before me .

Few minutes ago the dining was spic and span but it was now disorganised . The starter section of the buffet was totally messed up and Jignesh was groaning in pain .....

Jignesh P.O.V

Mahilchi was busy over phone that she ignored my entry. I just took out Naina's favourite cake from refrigerator. Her face blossomed and she ran out of the kitchen. I turned around to see that Mahilchi was still serious over her call. I just followed Naina out.

Naina suddenly stopped by the buffet table... I was sure that she wanted to check whether her favourite kaju halwa was among the menu.

The table was more for her height so I thought of helping her.....

But I was not quick for her.... Before I could assume what can happen , Naina had pushed the knife stand during her attempt. It in turn did its job of knocking over the half opened hot milk flask. I rushed over to prevent the horrible accident that might take place. I pushed Naina.

But I lost my senses that pouring milk can burn my skin too ...

So I had to face the consequences, the flask lid opened and gave way for the steaming hot milk to flow out to my right hand that was right below...

Before I could realise what was happening the flask had already showered my palm with the hot milk which burnt my palm with red hot kisses ......

Now I was too late to react , so all that I could do was shout out in pain...Naina ran off shouting " mom ". Poor girl she must have been frightened.

To hell with the loud drums, it swallowed my voice. I guess everyone must have went to the mandir in the lawn to offer prayer . Where were the staffs ????!!!! For the first time my eyes saw my burnt palm . I have never encountered heat burn .

I could sense somone staring me . It was Ms.Punctual . She was startled . She took fast long strides towards me , she saw the mess Naina had made and saw me questioningly .

MAHILCHI P.O.V

I was flabbergasted . His hands were red and full of boils ... omg his hands had been burnt , I took a close look of his palm his skin was ripped ... I could feel his pain . He was swallowing hard and groaned in pain . I gestured him to wait . I rushed to the Hall , no one was there before I could sigh in defeat the house keeper arrived before me . I got the first aid kit from her .

She followed me she managed to match my pace . He was not there . I heard tap running . He was in the washroom . I peeped in , he was running the cold water in his skin . Ooops !!! it will damage his skin more .

"Sir don't do it it will hurt more" .

His eyes darted towards me . His eyes were full of pain . He followed me .He sat on the chair . I asked the house keeper to wet a towel and bring . She gave it to me . I sat on the chair beside to his.

I cleaned his palm with the soft towel. He wriggled in pain , it made me stop my fingers . I blew some air on his palm . There were blisters he was wearing a Diamond studded ring on his finger . It had to be removed before his skin swells . I pulled it out gently but quickly so that he doesn't feel the pain. But still he screamed in pain .

JIGNESH'S P.O.V

Her touch was soothing . I could not feel the pain but only her touch . Her face was near mine . I could feel her breathe . I didn't check what she was doing all I could see was her , she soothed my palm blowing some air , those plump glossy pink lips twisted to blow air it tempted me to have her lips on mine . Her dark fringes of hair loosned up and veiled her big eyes.