ADMIRER

The super cool book cover was made by my rockstar friend Rinii , my Wattpad bestie . It is awesome like her . So I dedicate this chap to my lovely rockstar. Hugs and kisses to her.♥♥♥

JIGNESH'S P.O.V

   My palm was burnt badly so I couldn't do my regular cardio and use my pilates . I have to opt another method to follow my regime . So I decided to use the treadmill . I went to the gym  Papa and other family members use , I never use that gym , I love working out in my personalised gym which is not equipped with treadmill.

   The gym was silent , the morning sun was peeping through the glass doors making the room , the brightest. I loved it. Papa was meditating and doing his breathing exercise . I did my warm up and started the exercise.  Papa's phone beeped , it was being charged in the socket near the treadmill.  The screen flashed " P.A"  .  I became excited it is her , after yesterday's incident anything related to her twists my heart like a teen boy . I picked up the call , she didn't even wait for me to reply back , it irritated me and made me speak harsh .

   After hanging the call I felt bad , poor thing , she is already sick and I spoke very harshly to her , okay not so harsh but a little harsh   and moreover She is a strong woman , she will not get hurt by such petty issues.

 WTF!!!!! I am feeling bad for speaking her to like that , is there a soft corner for her in my heart ! no no ...... I have soft corner for sick people . Thank God , Papa didn't hear me speaking her to like that or he would have compelled me to apologize to her , which I can't , EGO. 

After my morning routines ,I  had to meet the textile unit manager , we had a long conversation , I went to check the new arrivals in the new retail showroom' FASHION ENSEMBLE' . It is my own initiative to start retail business , Papa concentrates only on production and didn't approve this idea of mine . So I have to personally go and check every showroom , to ensure quality in product , administration , hospitality.

My palm was hurting very badly ,  I never knew minor burns was this painful , Ma had so many burns while cooking for us but she never wanted to be pampered for that or  treated for that ,I salute every housewives for keeping family as their priority before  themselves.

The car halted in my destination. I stepped out , the ring on my fingers shimmered under the scorching sunlight , it was a cue to remember Mahilll ... okay i am not getting her name ... I remembered Ms.Prakash , she was so quick , before I could stop  she pulled out the ring and put it on this finger. If any of my family members or khushi knew it , it would have become a serious issue.

The renovation works were on full swing , I have made the right choice by choosing this Chennai developers , they are doing amazing job , especially Vidya , she is personally taking care of every minute details to yield the best.

The showroom manager rushed towards me , we went to check the new arrivals in the first floor , the staffs were still unpacking all the materials . The segregation was being done. Meanwhile I glanced outside , I could see the center hall of the showroom , the garments were  neatly arranged under the yellow show lights.

   Two ladies entered the showroom , they were in gypsy style , brass ornaments and colourful palazzos gave them that look but  the green tinted sunglasses were funny on them. I took a closer look , it was Vidya with another lady .... wait , that is Ms.Punctual , What the hell ???

She told she was VERY SICK but here she is shopping heartily and healthily .
On that day Vidya and Ms.Punctual behaved weirdly seeing each other , now they are hanging out together . I was jerked by the way Ms.punctual was dressed , she was fine but she has never wore colourful attires and ornaments like this ,  She always keeps simple . Moreover she is a middle class girl but she is shopping in a  highly expensive ,  classy designer showroom . Maybe Vidya is shopping here. No !!! Ms.Punctual was only shopping.