Angel or Princess ?

A month later

Jignesh's P.O.V

Everyone are busy with the new born , yes Bhabi delivered a baby boy yesterday and everyone are busy with him. Ma and Papa are celebrating it . meanwhile I am here in my home with my morning protein shake and Business Times.

I checked the planner and messages sent by my secretary. So much of work is heaped up for me today , I turned the pages of my planner to see whether I can postpone few work. No the upcoming days are more tight.

I quickly got ready , I prepared my mind to cope up with the heavy work to do ahead. I descended down the stairs , when I crossed the hall a card on the teapoy caught my attention. The housekeeper will arrange the invitation cards chronologically for the week.

The card read "Mahima Weds Kannan" Prakash's family invitation. Miss.Idly's sister's wedding !!!! Only two more days for it . I took my phone to call my papa .

" Jignesh " Papa's voice made me turn.

" Papa , Miss.Idly's ...

" Idly ??? " ,He looked at me puzzled.

I felt embarrassed but still I tried to act normal.

" Uhhh sorry Miss.prakash's sister's wedding is after two days , shall I arrange our chartered flight for you and Ma?"

" Oh ! After two days , I don't think I can go to Chennai with my poor health , your brother can't go . You do me a favour you go to Chennai and attend the wedding with Khushi , Miss . Prakash has invited her too "

"No papa !!! I don't like attending weddings , we will send a apology letter and a gift to them , I can't afford to do this " of course I am dying to see Idly (yeah I am loving to call her like that ;) it suits her , she is fluffy and chubby like idly and even hot like it , I mean anger) but I don't want to put myself in a big public gathering .

"Jignesh I don't want to force you but you behave in such a manner and push me to do so , when someone respects us and invites us we should respect their call".

" Okay Papa I will go " I cut off his speech which could turn long , no use in further argument .

I messaged my secretary to get the chartered flight reaady for me and Khushi .

After the long day I packed my bag , I have to leave tomorrow afternoon with khushi , the housekeeper placed the freshly washed towels and my toiletries in a separate bag . After the packing I fell on my bed .

I experienced the sunny afternoon in New Delhi and the lazy evening in Chennai . We landed in Chennai . Khushi and I had a quick supper and went to our suites booked by the Prakash's .

The cosy bed didn't allow me too get up , only my mobile alarm pestered me to wake up , I rolled to other side , the flower vase with bloomed flowers greeted me. I hate big parties and weddings and this south Indian wedding is conducted early morning , yes the wedding is at early morning Six A.M . What these people think ??? Really how people will get ready , maybe they don't sleep at all .

Ting tong ting tong

The door bell made me more active. I guess it must be Khushi. Yes it was her. She was smiling and decked up ready , she was wearing a simple blue Banaras saree and matching Jhumkas.

"Hey hello are you coming with this messy hair , tired face , crumbled Night pant and tees " she laughed for her stupid comment.

" Just ten minutes I will be ready "

" Please be quick we are short of time "

" Okay "

"And you are handsome mister" She winked at me