NEW LEAF (Contd)

JIGNESH'S P.O.V

   "Mr.Patel "

That voice made me turn around swiftly . I felt happy , exhilarated , what is she going to speak to me. Anything special?

  She walked towards me , her eyes didn't look at me but inside her bag , she was fishing out something . What is she going to give ?!

   I stood still , showing no sign of the hormone rush inside me , the adrenals were so active that I can run  madly but still I controlled it .

  I saw her questioningly . She took out a small white circular box , she stretched out to me .

"What's this Ms.Prakash ?"

"Open it and see for yourself ". She told with a quickly vanished smile .

I took it in my left hand , it's not good manner I know but blame my bruises and burns . It was hard to open , she didn't even help me to open , stubborn lady.  Finally I rotated the lid to find a greenish white gel with  not a pleasant smell.

   All my excitement died . What the hell is this ? I asked myself .

" What's this Ms.Prakash? "

" It's a handmade siddha gel , it is made with aloevera , honey and some herbs . It has the power to heal burns very quickly and it has cooling effect on skin , unlike the allopathy creams we normally use . I understood that you have so much of pain in your palm , use this. when I had bigger burns this helped me a lot.

I was speechless , I didn't expect this. She is a full of surprises today. And what incident had made her have burns ??? Okay stop thinking and thank her jigs .

" Oh Thanks a lot Ms.Prakash. "

She smiled and was about to leave.

" Ms.Prakash "I called her .

I didn't want  her to leave . Oh my god jigs find some question to make her stay and make your call meaningful .

Ummmm ,

She widened her eyes asking what ?

Aa ... no ... who made this ? You told it's  handmade .

I prepared it .

" Oh , thanks  Ms.punctual " actually I didn't want the last word but it slipped out .

She rolled her eyes

" You are welcome Mr.untardy " she said with a smirk and left the place . I ran to the balcony , her car left the place . Something pricked me and I felt empty . I was happy and sad , she has made effort to prepare something for me but I have not done anything for her and to my surprise I didn't feel angry when she called with name.

   I kept the box safely in my safe , after applying it . It was cool like a cucumber . The smell was not pleasant but still I liked the gel.

  Why am I like this ? Am I going to miss her ?

No jigs , She is a passing cloud . Never mind move on . I stretched my hand and pulled the duvet and lulled me  for a power nap.