RELATIONSHIP

JIGNESH'S P.O.V

"HAPPY ANNIVESARY KHUSHI"

First anniversaries are very special , so something special must be gifted to celebrate . I drove to the small village nearby to get the best and freshly picked flowers and placed it above the chocolate box , her favourite.

  What special gift to give her ???

I have not found the answer yet .

    My mobile beeped " A message from Khushi ". I know what she would have messaged , so I drove fast to the apartment . The home made by her with love and affection.

  Something caught my attention, a advertisement board with couples on a happy cruise . Okay that's it I got it.

   The morning breeze made me brisker. I reached the apartment , to my surprise the door was open and I could hear many voice .

  " Tadaaaa "

"Khushi that is not surprising "

"That was not a surprise Mister and why are you late ???? Aarav has finished more than three plates of Dhokla your favourite , only some more is left eat it before.... "

"He finishes" Stephen finished her line .

He gave me a tight hug and khushi joined us.

" Happy anniversary Mrs & Mr.Stephen Mathew "

"Thank you Dhokla " khushi winked and Stephen laughed , only person who laughs for Khushi's untickling jokes . May be made for each others are like this .

  Many friends were gathered , after cutting the cake we had our breakfast prepared by Khushi and Stephen. It was a fun start to the day .

After the celebrations everyone left Aarav and I were about to leave .

" Hey besties " khushi stopped us.

"Thank you guys , without you two this day would have never happened, I never imagined I could marry my dream man , but you two made it real . Thanks "

Her eyes got teary, she never cries but extreme of any emotions will be shown through her tears. Aarav hugged her and hit her on her head playfully.

"Hey stop it , this emotional Khushi is funny and we helped you to be happy not to cry . " he tickled her making her laugh.

She took my hands and saw me with eyes full of emotions.

" Thank you Jigs , for breaking the engagement for me and convincing my parents to make me marry Stephen , you have sacrificed your peace with your Dad for me . I can never repay it but I promise "

"You needn't promise Khushi you both will be there for me and don't worry about Papa you know the tension between us from my teenage , cheer up doll enjoy the day and your life ".

Aarav smiled genuinely seeing us . We have become more intact in these three years . I gave her the gift making her jump in joy . We two left the couple alone to rejoice their own time.

  If any two find peace with each others flaws and perfections then we should make them be together. I did it . That has given me immense joy.

  Again I returned to my routine. Papa didn't talk to me for three years I too didn't try to patch up . I know it is a waste , again something will pop up again he will get angry on me.

  Ma is trying to get me married but no girl didn't not impress me I don't think I can move.

  Aarav called me , why he is calling me ?

  "Hey jigs "

" I don't have time for listening to your sarcastic , stupid speech , bye "

"Hey idiot wait , I have something serious " .

"Really I am surprised ! "

" Did Sakshi propose you a week before "

" hmmmm "

" why don't you accept her proposal"

" Hey she is six years younger than me and she will not have enough maturity to share her life with me , she is having a mere attraction towards me , nothing else and I am not even attracted to her "

" come on relationship can be built further if you take a step "

" first you mend your relationship with your wife  then you can advise me "

" Jigs we two fight but we love each other , arranged marriages is not that bad so atleast try marrying a girl aunty chooses"

" I need time and I don't have the patience to get along with a lady and share my life , I need a lady with maturity to understand my mood swings and passion "

" You are impossible , hope you find her soon , bye , give me your marriage invitation before you go sterile "

This idiot can serve you sweet with sour toppings. Everyone are interested about my marriage except me , my friends have moved to new phase but not me .

   My girl where are you ????

   My girl what are you doing now???

    Are you feeling excited to meet me ???

   Are you also thinking about me???

I asked these questions to the miniature bust of a some unknown woman . God , this feeling is making me have inanimate talks.

( hey lovelies , how was the chap do vote and comment , I am excited about the next chap , what about you all ?

Okay have a happy weekend .

I wish all my Fellow Indian readers " HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY " in advance and to people from Pakistan too . )