"Forget it. I just like calling you that and the reason is enough for me." He shrugged and Fariya nodded her head in understanding, although the smile was still plastered on her face.

"Call me all you want but then, I'll call you something too." Fariya said thoughtfully and Omer raised an eyebrow.

"Omer isn't good enough?" He asked and Fariya shook her head innocently.

"Mr. Lashari?" He suggested and Fariya narrowed her eyes in disapproval.

"You're not my boss." Fariya said laughingly and Omer pressed his lips in a thin line, seeming to be in a deep thought.

"I can't think of anything right now but I'll come up with a name, I promise." Fariya said after a moment, giving up her task for now with a deep breath. Omer smiled at her statement and Fariya too started smiling.

"Leave my hand now. I have to go." Fariya said after a moment, struggling to pull her hand away but Omer's raised eyebrow halted her motion.

"Where?" His tone had an obvious mockery behind it.

"To the washroom. I have to get ready before the breakfast." Fariya explained and Omer's nodded his head but didn't let go of her hand.

"Omer Ahmed Lashari, it is bad manners to keep holding someone's hand without their permission." Fariya glared at him with narrowed eyes.

He laughed before tightening his hold on his woman's hand and pulling her towards him. A suudden gasp escaped past her lips and her eyes widened almost reflexively as Omer snaked an arm around her waist.

"Fariya Omer Lashari." He began in an achingly sweet voice, a mischievous sparkle in his eyes and her heart missed a beat. "I don't need permission to hold you." His voice didn't raise above a whisper as he said his words in her ear and a thunder erupted in her heart.

"Omer.." Fariya breathed out his name as he kissed her behind her ear while she held on to his arm for dear life.

Her heart was shivering like an autumn leaf; the motion not much different from her entire body. But before Omer could proceed any further and Fariya could get lost in the frantic beats of her heart, a knock at the door interrupted them and Fariya pulled back almost immediately. Omer turned his face towards the door before letting out an irritated breath.

"Seriously?" Omer said in an annoyed voice and Fariya burst out laughing.

"Serves you right." She said laughingly after recovering her breath and hurriedly moving out of the bed before Omer could get a chance to stop her.

"Open the door." Fariya motioned towards the door before entering in the washroom.

Omer shook his head, a smile now playing on his lips, as he stood up from the bed and moved towards the door.

When Fariya got out of the washroom, as fresh and fully dressed as ever, she saw Omer, Maida and Urwa standing in the heart of the room. Smiling, she walked towards them and stood beside Omer.

"Good morning, Bhabhi." Urwa chirped and Fariya chuckled slightly.

"Bhabhi?" Fariya laughingly asked. "What is it with all of you calling me with different names?" She continued and Omer chuckled beside her, only to earn a confused stare from the two of them.

"You are her Bhabhi, aren't you?" Maida emphatically stated and Fariya's smile widened instantly.

"Of course, I am." Fariya answered.

"Did you sleep well?" Urwa asked and Fariya's neck heated up.

"Yes. I slept well. Thank you." Fariya nodded with a smile.