The death of one

Cogitari held out his right arm. A staff materialized in his hand. "I won't let you harm them." He said. "Children. Get behind me. I shall handle this...this monster."
"Midnight Assassins...more like Midnight Asses." Emanuel mumbled. Blackout made a fake frown. "N-N-Now that wasn't very nice! I-I-I guess that I'll ha-ha-have to teach you some manners!" He smiled as he charged at Emanuel full speed. A look of terror came upon Emanuel's face. "NO!" Cogitari yelled as he jumped in front of Emanuel, arms outstretched. He was facing us which made what happened next even worse. I watched in terror as the pitch black sword split through Cogitari's chest. He had a look of complete despair on his face. He shook and dropped his staff. Blackout pulled the sword out of Cogitari. Cogitari became limp and fell to the ground. Blackout had a look of delight on his face. I looked up at him, completely disgusted by him. I hated him. Hated him more than I've hated anyone else. Cogitari was innocent. He had done nothing. He probably had a family too. "You...you enjoyed that?!" I yelled. Taylor put her hand on my shoulder. "Logan...C-Calm down..." she whispered. "I know what your thinking and I'm telling you now it's stupid...you can't take him on..." I ignored her. Blackout laughed. "Yes! Yes! I very much did enjoy it! And I suggest that you listen to her! Your no match for me!" He said happily. I got up off my knees. I felt something burning inside me. Something that I'd never felt before. I got up from my knees. The chairs in the room lowered back into the ground. "You...you are going to pay..." I said. My voice was so calm that I surprised myself. Blackout frowned. "What...what is this? Wh-Wh-What are you doing?" He seemed nervous. "Your too young! This is impossible! It can't be happening already! No!"
Golden armour materialized on me. A gladiator helmet formed on my head. I felt two things which I realized were wings sprout from my back. Blackout was backing up. "I shall judge you for your sins. And buddy..." One sword materialized in each hand. "Your fucking made of them."