(23) I Want To Do Bad Things With You (Boy x Boy)

I Want To Do Bad Things With You

Chapter 23

The weeks flew by quickly and before I knew it I had no go back to the hospital to have my casts removed. It felt a bit strange now that the extra weight was gone from my wrist and leg but I was really relieved. My ribs had healed completely and don’t hurt at all anymore. My leg felt fine to, it’s just my wrist that pained every now and then with sudden movements. I tried taking it easy but at the same time I wanted to exercise it. I was going to start football practice the following week and a bad wrist wasn’t going to help me get the scholarship.

I could see how happy Jace was about my casts being off but I could also tell that he was still worried about me. He kept on asking me if I was ok and if there was something he could do to help me. It was really cute actually.

“I’ll get that for you,” Jace said as I started getting up from the kitchen table to get myself some juice. I smiled at him but shook my head.

“No, I can do it. I’m fine,” I said, trying to reassure him.

Jace smiled at me but still looked a bit worried.

“I promise I’ll tell you if something is wrong now please stop worrying. The doctors said I’ve healed completely and I swear that it’s just my wrist that hurt a bit every now and then but it’s nothing to worry about,” I stated, taking his hand in mine.

“Ok,” he agreed with a glint in his eyes.

“What?” I asked, knowing that he was up to something.

“I can kiss it better,” he said, gently lifting my hand to his lips and kissing my wrist.

A trill of pleasure shot through my body and I’m sure my eyes filled with lust.

I never thought it was possible to want somebody as much as I want him but every time we kiss or touch my love for him grows.

I stood up from my chair, pulling him with me and then lifted him up onto the table. He knew exactly what I was doing and grabbed a hold of my waist, pulling my body closer to his so that I was standing between his legs. The closeness of his body was driving me crazy so I crashed my lips to his and moaned as he deepened the kiss.

The following week I started football practice again. Coach was going easy on me which I thought was very nice of him. I didn’t want any special treatment but my body had to adjust to all the exercise again. Jace watched from the side with a huge smile on his face. He was really happy that I was playing again since he knows how much I love the game.

Some of the guys on the team weren’t really happy about me being back but coach shut them up very quickly. I was thankful for that because if Jason said another word about me and Jace being together I would have slapped him.

“How are you feeling?” Jace asked when practice was over.

“Good actually, my wrist is a bit sore but playing again felt great,” I replied, pulling him into my arms and giving him a hug. Jason and some of the guys glared at us but I just ignored them and pulled Jace even closer.

“Come on, let’s go home,” I said as I pulled away from him and looked into his beautiful eyes.

 He smiled at me and then gave me a quick kiss, causing Jason and his friends to start complained from where they were standing.

“I really want to punch him,” Jace complained as I slipped my hand into his and started pulling him away.

“I know but I can think of much better things to do,” I replied teasingly.

“Oh yeah? Like what?” Jace questioned as we made our way to my car and got in.

”I’ll show you just give me a few minutes to get us home,” I replied and watched as his eyes lit up with excitement.

As we drove I started getting more excited at the idea of being alone with Jace so I found myself breaking a few speed limits. It was like I am addicted to him because no matter how much time I spend with him I just can’t get enough.

We basically ran inside and as soon as the door was locked behind us Jace grabbed a hold of me and pushed me against the wall. He looked me over with lustful eyes and then crashed his lips onto mine as he pressed his body tightly against me.