(15) I Want To Do Bad Things With You (boyxboy)

Hi guys

This chapter gets really hot and heavy so consider yourself warned. I hope you all enjoy it and don’t’ forget to leave a comment. I love knowing what you all think

I Want To Do Bad Things With You

Chapter 15

He let out a soft moan as I pressed my hand into his pants and gently took hold of him.

“Maybe…” he started saying but trailed off as I moved my hand up and down, tracing his member softly with my finger.

“Maybe what?” I asked, noticing the concern on his face.

“It’s just… I think you should stop or I’m going to wind up killing both of us,” he stated, sounding disappointed by the idea.

“I guess you’re right," I replied as I reluctantly removed my hand from his pants and settled back in my seat.

I knew he was right, doing what I just did was dangerous but I just couldn’t help myself. I was craving to be close to him, to feel his body tightly against mine and to kiss him and show him how much I love him.

We didn’t speak for the rest of the way but I could see a seductive smile edging at the corner of his mouth, making me want him even more.

It only took us a few more minutes to get to his house but it felt like forever to me.

“Come on, I want you to finish what you started,” Jace said seductively as he brought the car to a stop and got out. My stomach twirled with anticipation and I quickly jumped out, wanting to get inside of the house as soon as possible. I met him half way around the car, grabbing his hand and pulling him with me, causing him to laugh at my enthusiasm.

Once we were inside and Jace had locked the door behind us I grabbed a hold of his arm, pulling him closer to me and crashing my lips against his.

He kissed me back hungrily as I grabbed a hold of his waist and pushed him up against the wall. He moaned at the contact of our bodies and I could barely stop myself from taking him right there, but luckily I somehow managed, wanting it to last longer. Wanting to pleasure him in every way possible.

“I love you,” I whispered, staring straight into his eyes as I gently ran my finger down his cheek before kissing him again.

“I love you more,” he replied when we finally pulled away, breathing heavily.

“I’m not sure that is possible,” I stated, smiling at him lovingly before grabbing a hold of his hand and pulling him up the stairs with me

By the time we were upstairs I just couldn’t wait anymore so I pushed him against the wall, ripped down his pants as I bent down on my knees and took him in my mouth. His body stiffened a bit as he obviously didn’t expect what I did but he quickly relaxed as he grabbed a  hold of my hair with his one hand, the other slamming against the wall, trying to find something to hold on to.

He moaned as I gently sucked on him but I stopped right before he could come, getting to my feet and pulling him to the bed where I pushed him down and undressed him. When I was done taking off his clothes I quickly ripped mine off as well, letting them fall to the ground and got on the bed with him.