(2) I Want To Do Bad Things With You (Boy X Boy)

Chapter 2

The day dragged by slowly and I got more irritated by the thought of tonight’s party as the minutes ticked away. Jace hasn’t been at one of my parties since he told me his little secret and I had no idea how it was going to play out. Hopefully he will just keep to himself and spare me the guilt of having to watch him all night.

“Come on man, it’s time,” Jason stated as he walked past me in the hall, punching me on the shoulder.

“Coming,” I replied as I shut my locker door and reluctantly followed behind him. We were all going to his house for a while before the game to get pumped up. It was kind of a pre match ritual of ours. Every time before a match we would go to one of the guys houses to grab lunch and then we’ll spend the rest of the day talking crap and motivating ourselves for the game. It usually helps to get our spirits up but I had a feeling that it wasn’t going to help today. I’ve been in a shit mood since yesterday and I can’t seem to snap out of it.

Luckily the time flew by at Jason’s house and surprisingly it did lift my spirits a bit. Talking about hot girls with the guys usually works.  The stands were already packed when we got back to school and Elana met me outside the locker rooms to give me a good luck kiss.

The game wasn’t great but we managed to win in the end and the fact that I scored the winning touchdown made me extremely happy. Coach will be pleased which is a good thing for me since I really want that football scholarship.

Elana and two of her friends drove back to my house with me after the game. I had hidden a six pack of beers in my car before coming to school this morning and when I pulled them out the girls all screeched with excitement. I gave each of them one and managed to finish the remaining two before we got back to my place.

Some of the kids we invited were already there and I could see Jace’s mom’s car in the driveway. I groaned to myself as I brought my car to a stop and sluggishly got out. I was considering making a run for it but I couldn’t exactly do that since it was my party and my house.

“I want another drink,” Elana complained as she grabbed a hold of my hand and pulled me inside. I followed, happy to oblige, I needed another drink too. I didn’t see my parents or Jace and his mom as we made our way into my house and to the kitchen where we found a bottle of sambuca. I set a couple of shot glasses on the table and then poured the black liquor into them.

“I need a lighter,” I yelled to a girl that was standing close by. She seemed pleased that I was actually talking to her and quickly dug a lighter out of her purse and handed it to me. I lit both the shots and then we quickly downed them. I have no idea why people actually light them but I like the effect so I’ve been doing it since I started drinking.

After we downed our shots we grabbed ourselves some more drinks and then headed out into the living room that had been transformed into a dance floor. The place was packed and kids were bumping and grinding against each other to the sound of the music.

I danced a few songs with Elana and then grabbed us some more drinks. It went like that for about an hour before she passed out and I laid her down on the couch like I always do. Elana is a real party animal but she can’t handle alcohol at all. I was used to it by now since it happens so often and I have actually come to like the idea, it gave me time to really enjoy myself and explore my options.

I spotted Jason on the other side of the room talking to two hotties so I made my way over to him. He introduced them to me but I didn’t bother memorizing their names, they’re not what’s important after all. The blonde girl started making out with him so I grabbed a hold of the brunette’s hand and dragged her to the dance floor. I could tell that she was drunk as she wrapped her arms around me but I honestly couldn’t care. I just wanted to have some fun.

I grabbed a hold of her ass and swayed her to the side as I bent forward, leaning in to kiss her. I knew I was taking a chance by doing this in front of everybody but I felt like taking a risk. It heightens the exhilaration after all, doesn’t it?

I never got to kiss her though, right at that moment Jace’s mom came storming past with my mom right behind her. It looked like they were having some sort of fight which caught my attention and made me forget about what I was about to do. I stared after them in confusion, wondering what they could possibly be fighting about. They usually get along great.

“Drake,” the girl in my arms whispered, pulling my attention back to her. I looked at her for a second as the strangest emotion washed over me. A feeling of disgust. I was actually planning on sleeping with her. Why would I want to do such a thing when I’ve got a perfect girlfriend? I asked myself although I knew the answer. I would do it because I don’t love Elana. I’ve never loved anybody and at the rate I’m going I was kind of scared that I never really will.

“Why the fuck did you let her leave?” I heard an all too familiar voice ask. I looked up and found myself face to face with Jace. It’s the first time he has spoken to me since we had our fight and although I could tell that he was seriously pissed at me I couldn’t help but feel happy that he was actually talking to me.

“I… I don’t know, what the hell’s going on?” I asked, confused.

“Drake,” the girl whispered again, getting on my nerves.

“Fuck off, can’t you see I’m busy?” I asked, pushing her away with just enough force to untangle her arms from me. I guess my actions might hurt her feelings a bit but I didn’t spare a second thought for her. She’ll easily find another guy who is willing to show her a good time.

“She left, I have to go find her,” Jace stated, clearly panicked.

“Okay, come on,” I replied without thinking as I took off towards the door. His mom’s car was gone telling me that she drove off. We passed my mom and dad as we made our way to my car. My mom looked upset and my dad was visibly trying to calm her down. I considered stopping to ask them what was going on but Jace just ran right past them so I followed, jumping into my car and starting it.