Chapter 13

New style of writing
So it's gunna be like this
Ed- Hi Lu
Lu- hi Ed
Pete- hi guys
Lu- hi Peter
Ed- hi Peter
So I will do the occasional POV but still mainly going to be like that when there's lots of people talking for a long time
Tell me in the comments what you think about this😘😘😂

Peters POV
So as I was walking away from Lucy Togo and tell the others about what we think Lauren is doing I sort of regret what I said to her , I said to my little sister why are you so selfish , I want to go back and apologise but that would make me look so ridiculous so I just keep walking and I go and tell the others but as I was walking away from the others after I told them , *i was walking towards my bedroom*
I felt someone pull on my arm and I look behind me and there stands Lucy , I was quite relieved when I saw her but as soon as she started to speak I knew that  it wasn't going to be a "oh I'm sorry Peter for raging out at you" I'm excited to see how this goes.

Lu- Peter how could you say something like that to me and then just walk off like nothing happened.

Peter- oh come on Lucy what I said wasn't that bad I mean you where being pretty selfish at the time.

Lu- god Peter I've never heard you act like this, you sound like your growing up.

Peter- Yh well maybe I am, and maybe you should as well because if u haven't noticed we're not in Narnia anymore and we're back to reality and in the real world, you should start to learn how to stand up for yourself as well, because your not always going to have 3 older siblings to watch your every move and pick you up when you fall.

Lu- * Lucy looks at her brother* what is wrong with you, *runs to her room*