Chapter 4

Edmund POV

all 4 of us met at the train station to get the train home, when Susan and Lucy came into the train station Susan had her head stuck in a book and Lucy was just staring at her feet and swinging her head around, when the got to us Lucy just sat on the bench and didn't talk, which wasn't like her at all, she's normally all happy to see us again which was weird.

Peters POV

When we went to go get on the train I went to go and pick up Lucy bag and mine, but Lucy grabbed her bag first and brought it into the train herself and carried it herself, this wasn't like her, she was acting like Edmund used to act, I had the slightest feeling something happened at school.

The next day, on they're way to the train station in the morning

Lauren's POV

I was standing at the train station when I saw Peter Lucy's older brother, walk over to me and pull me over to the other side of the wall, he said to me in a kind of a whisper voice, "What did u do?" " what do u mean" I said in a confused voice, " Lucy hasn't been herself all of yesterday and today, what did u do" "all I said is that u should try sticking up for yourself" "Well thanks to u my sister is miserable and she isn't talking to anyone"
After that he walked away back to his family, that's when I realised what I had done...