Chapter 3

Lucy POV

I was walking into the school gate, then I notice out of the corner of my eye Lauren standing there looking at me, so I pull my hair over my face and walk quickly, then I hear her saying, " Why u walking so quick, u got something to hide, why can't u just STAND UP FOR YOURSELF." I was shocked to hear what she just said, I walked up to her and started hitting her like crazy, then she started to hit me back, then everyone started to crowd round, eventually the teacher came and grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to the headmistress office. I got in and sat down preparing myself for what was about to happen, then he walked in "WJAT ON EARTH WHERE U THINKING?" I was standing up for myself, I said in a really soft and quite voice, "WHY CANT U JUST LEAVE THAT TO YOUR BROTHER OR YOUR SISTER, LUCY YOUR TO YOUNF TO BE GETTING YOURSELF INTO STUFF LIKE THIS" he finally sat down and calmed down, " What did she do" she said that I couldn't do anything by myself that I couldn't even cross a road without my brothers or my sister. " Lucy u shouldn't listen to girls that say that, your brothers and sister r there for u, u should be grateful for them, when I was growing up I was an only child, and that was hard." Yes but what if she's right, I mean I love Susan, Edmund and Peter very much but what happens when Susan leaves the school, I'll be here alone, what something happens, say like a battle and my brothers don't make it, then what will I do, I think i need to start being more independent. " Lucy I highly doubt your brothers r going to get in to a battle with swords and then be killed, but u r also right about being more independent."

Susan POV

I saw Lucy get pulled out of a crowd of people while I was sitting alone in a corner reading my book, I always say here, I never really read the book, i just day dreamed about NARNIA and how I was never going to be able to smell the sweet fresh air or go riding on the horses and just always have a gods time, and even worse I will never see Caspian again,😭😭, I did have a best friend tho, she was awesome, she told me that I was a very beautiful girl and that I shouldn't waste it daydreaming all the time, girls would always whisper about me and say how beautiful I was and that j waste my time sitting in a corner, I never believed them tho, in school I was getting really low marks, ever since we returned from NARNIA, I'm really struggling.