Chapter 8

Lucy's POV
I enjoyed telling someone other than my siblings about NARNIA, I also enjoyed having a friend to enjoy it with as back in England I didn't have very many friends I fact I had none, though Susan had a lot she was very popular but at lunch and break she would always sit on the grass in a corner and day dream about NARNIA, she did pretend to read but I knew she was thinking of NARNIA.
After I told Lauren everything we walked to Cair Paravel, I showed Lauren around and then we went to go get changed into our old outfits and to get out our weapons that Father Christmas gave us, I let Lauren borrow one of my dresses and use my Dagger as Peter nor Susan let me use it, I did try to tell them that I was older now and that I could handle it but they're growing up and getting more and more boring by the minute, it's quite sad seeing Peter and Susan like this they where always fun and adventuresome but now that they're older they like to say that " We've grown up" I hate when they say that, because I know that deep inside them, that they're still YOUNG and will forever love NARNIA.

Edmunds POV

Every time i look over my shoulder I can't help but notice how big Lauren's eyes are and how long and beautiful her hair is, then suddenly I realised what was happening, I was falling in love with my sisters best and only friend, I said to myself this can't happen I won't let it happen, but what if I can't help it, uuuuuugh what am I going to do.....