"Ow!" Luke groaned while I sat up, catching my breath.

Luke held onto his head and looked at me, "What the hell, Katie?"

"I thought you were a murderer!" I said, throwing my pillow at him.

"Stop throwing stuff at me!" He shouted while laughing slightly.

"How did you even get in here?" I asked.

"I just gave the receptionist two tickets to one of our shows, her daughters a 'big fan'" He said as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Well, I don't know why you came here, it's not very exciting over this side of town"

"You haven't left this apartment in a week, Katie, we all gave you space but you still haven't told me what happened?"

I sighed, Luke deserved to know, he was my best friend.

"I.." I began, sighing, "You have to promise not to tell anyone" I said looking at him as he nodded.

"I won't"

"Okay.. I'm pregnant" I said biting my lip as he widened his eyes.

"You're what? Katie, you're too young!"

"It wasn't meant to happen-"

"Wait, Calum?" He asked me as I shook my head.

"Alex" I bit my lip.

"At least, the father is someone you know and love" He nodded while I looked at him, "Right?"

I shook my head at the same time as the tears started to flow, "H-he left me" I said, crying as Luke pulled me in for a hug, holding me tight.

"Shh, it's okay Katie, you're going to be okay" He nodded as he rubbed my shoulders, "Everything's going to be fine.."

----

"Look, you can't tell anyone, please" I said to Ashton, Michael and Maddie, who I had bumped into while I was food shopping. Luke was able to calm me down and I was now dealing with this pregnancy all right.

"Hey, you'll be okay, you aren't alone in all of this, you have all of us" Maddie nodded as Michael and Ashton agreed.

"Thank you guys" I smiled as I said goodbye to them while I shopped, receiving a text.

From Luke:

I'm sorry, I had to tell Becca, she was worried about you but she won't tell anyone else, we promise, I'm so sorry

From Luke:

I understand if you hate me.

To Luke:

It's okay Luke, she's your girlfriend :)

I put my phone away as I paid for my shopping and drove to my work.

The guys had said that everyone was going out for dinner at my work and since I was going to resign, figuring with a baby on the way I couldn't handle it, I decided to just drop by but I didn't plan on staying, I wasn't in a 'dinner' mood.

"I need to speak to Robert" I said at the desk while someone went and brought him out.

"Katie" He nodded, "To what do I owe this pleasure?" He smiled, I'm pretty sure it was fake.

"Uh I needed to talk to you about this job" I nodded as I sat down at a table with him.

"Funny, I needed to talk to you as well" He nodded while I furrowed my eyebrows.