Chapter 18: New Project

Start from the beginning

“and I saw her sitting in one of the benches so I approached her” I told Sehun and smiled at him.

“Oh arasseo.” He said and turned his head to meet my gaze.

“ah! Hyung, we have to get back now. Our manager needs to talk about something regarding with our new project.” He told me.

“Right now??” I asked and I looked into Maevic who was innocently looking on us.

“Maevic-sshi come with us” I was surprised to hear that Sehun was inviting her to come with us.

“What? Where?” she replied.

“SM Entertainment. Our manager would feel good to see you again.” He told her and I looked on her waiting for her response.

Maevic’s POV

Should I come or should I not? I cannot decide although honestly, I wanted to come with them but what could have been the reason for me coming with them?

“Uh Maevic?” Sehun asked me for the second time and realized that I was spacing out.

“Oh uhm, okay” I didn’t know why I decided to come and those words just came out all of a sudden. I saw Luhan smiled as he slowly turned his pace back at me.

“I thought we’re going to SM Entertainment?” we jogged back and instead of seeing the SM building, we were now in front of an apartment type building.

“Ah Maevic-sshi, go inside immediately” Sehun pushed me inside the huge gate. There I saw Luhan followed behind us and closed the gates.

“Aish. Sasaengs …” Luhan murmured but I almost heard it clearly.

“Sasaengs followed us?? Did they saw me?” I was feeling nervous and scared because I know how sasaeng fans behave.

“Don’t worry about them. Let’s go upstairs.” Luhan told me and he wrapped his arms around Sehun’s shoulders as they lead the way.

We arrived at the second floor and there was this huge door. Luhan opened it and I saw ten beautiful faces that looked right at me.

“Maevic-sshi!” Tao, Lay, Xiumin, and Chen both called out my name and went near me.

“Annyeong!” I said.

“Hey!” Kris said as he follows behind.

“Is she the girl on the photo shoot?” Baekhyun said. I turned my head to look at him and I smiled shyly surprisingly, he did the same thing too.

Luhan and the other Exo-m members nodded to answer Baekhyun’s question. I heard the door closed behind me and when I turned to look who it was, I saw their manager again.

“Oh Maevic, good to see you!” he hugged me.

“Annyeonghaseyo Manager oppa.” I greeted him lively.

“Manager hyung what do we need to talk about?” Luhan stepped in beside me and I could feel how close he was to me. Once again, my heart beat races and I knew I’m starting to sweat.

We were seated at the dining table together with all the Exo members. Luhan was seated beside me and so was Sehun since they were the closest Exo members to me. The manager started discussing about their new project which is a drama version of their Miracles in December.

“Every member will have their own partners.” The manager said.

Suddenly, I felt nervous thinking if maybe I could be Luhan’s partner but it was just impossible. I was starting spacing out until a sudden voice called out my name.

“Maevic..” Luhan whispered into my ear. I could feel his warm breath which makes my heart beat run away.

“Hmm?”

“Can you be my partner?” he said in a soft and sweet voice.

I looked at him and beg me with his passionate and puppy eyes. I just froze as I looked at this angel thinking if I should reject him or not.

“but…” I cannot say the words which results me to mutter.

“Please?” Luhan held my hands tightly and almost doing an aegyo. I could help it and since, just looking on his virtuous face, I think I’m going to be unconscious.

“O….okay” I told him and quickly looked away to avoid creating such a situation.

“Gomawo” he said sweetly and slowly caressed my hair.

“Good! Since the last member found his partner, should we start now?” the Manager said.

“Wait?! You mean right now?!” dazed and disoriented, I looked into the twelve handsome men seated at the table. I just can’t believe that this is happening.

~To Be Continued

-----

Alright! Another chance for Maevic again huh! XD

I'm waiting what's gonna happen next! XD

Vote and Comment ... GOMAWO!