“I’ve been waiting for you.” Dark pulled the shocked Auric inside and drove to an unfamiliar road.

“Wh-where are we going?” He asked while staring at strangers through the car’s black-illusioned window.

“At a friend’s bar. The one with the most number of cups would win. If you win, I’ll take back the disgusting grade I gave to your boyfriend. If you lose…well you better not lose to me.”

“Surely not.” Auric said. I hope Jermaine will be proud of what I’ll be doing because this guy has no idea that I have a high alcohol tolerance.

They arrived at the bar Dark said. It was a very gothic bar this guy Fred, the owner of the bar, had. He thought Fred was a really nice guy and offered them a private table for them three.

On that table, the contest had begun. Auric had been drinking the tenth cup but Dark’s still on the fifth. That was when he put  something on Auric’s eleventh cup while he was wondering about the place.

“Hey Auric c’mon! The duel isn’t over.” Dark invited him back at the situation and he responded back.

“I’ll end it for you then.” He took the eleventh cup with one swallowing and shortly after, his head was spinning like crazy. Usually, he got that feeling after  a hangover so he was quite puzzled about that but never assumed he would be cheated.

He would never know he lost to Dark for he was out. Dark made everyone in the bar believe that Auric was drunk (when in reality he wasn’t yet) and so he and Fred took the unconscious to a room only the two of them knew.

Fred was starting to set up the video recorder while Dark tied Auric’s hand behind his back. Dark’s tongue was slitting around Auric’s neck until he was awake.  Auric found himself barely naked and so freaked out what was happening. He tried to fight Dark and ended up still hand tied.

“Let me go you crazy! Let me go!!!”

“But I’m not so crazy to obey yor woe. I’m your teacher and you are my student. Now do as I say.” Dark pulled down his pants and sit on the bed’s corner. He put Auric down on his knees on the floor. His feet were also ted after kicking Dark on his chest.

Dark was asking Auric to go down and start churning. But he resisted.

“Do it.”

“Jermaine is the only thing I wanna do… SIR!!!” Dark got pissed and shove him down. His stone hard attraction kept bumping on his face so he finally took it in his mouth and…

“AWWW!!!FUCK!!!” Dark got up from the bed and caressed his bitten, now even angrier hard on.

“What did he do?” Fred who appeared to be in the middle of recording the video asked.

“He bit it!!!” Dark exclaimed angrily. Fred was laughing.

“Pure boner! Let him see who’s the real sadist!”

“Oh no. I’m not only gonna let him see it. He’s gonna feel it.”

Once he heard that, Auric tried to escape yet again. He crawled up until he reached  the door. But just before he could open it, came Dark and threw him on the bed. He was at the bottom of this large beast that was licking his ear.

“Please don’t do this to me. This is not what we agreed upon. Please.” He begged but the word ‘please’ didn’t resonate on the teacher’s ears. Without his signal, Dark penetrated him with such a maniac’s urge and the room soon filled with crying and screaming. It was aweful. It was rough. And he felt like he was repeatedly stabbed. While Auric’s feeling pain, the maniac who kept drilling on top was feeling all but pleasure. He didn’t care if Fred shouted Auric’s bleeding. All he cared was to put all his substance inside him.

On the latter part of the session, Auric was no longer crying nor screaming. He felt the tears were all out of his eyes and that he lost his voice. He was just staring at one thing- the door. In fact, he didn’t get a hard on at all because he didn’t like it. He was abused, tricked, and toyed.

Shame on me.

The next week, the doctor  let Jermaine go. He said he was now good. Jermaine planned on surprising his boyfriend at school. But when he came there, he was nowhere to be found. He was calling Auric’s phone but he wouldn’t pick it up. He didn’t know what happened. All he knew was that maybe  he was just taking a revenge for not responding to his calls and texts several times.

Much as he wanted to stay long and chat all day with his classmates and friends, it couldn’t be. He needed to go to the faculty room and talked with his teachers. Everyone couldn’t believe what were they hearing from his mouth.

“I mean, you look fine. How come you have that? That’s just sad.” They would always remarked.

He talked to all of his teachers except for Mr. Dark. He loved to discuss matters with him but he said, “You have my vote. Now go. I’m not feeling well.” For once, he thought that Dark was acting weird which was not his nature.

I hope this or he  is not the reason why Auric is absent today.

Then at 3 pm, Jermaine’s name was paged over the megaphone. And they want him ASAP. So, with his adviser’s permission, he brought up his bag, went out the classroom,  and entered the school director’s room.

When he did, he saw the director near the window, Mr. Dark opposite Auric’s parents, a cassette tape and a guy he never met.

The director asked him to sit beside Auric’s mother and he did. The atmosphere inside the room was pure cold and serious.

“Now that you’re here, might as well, we play this audio tape…” the director was pointing the guy beside Dark.

“It’s Fred.”

“Yeah.”

Once the director pressed the play button, Jermaine abruptly left his seat and punched Dark square on his face.

“Mr. Jermaine go back to your seat. Take it easy!” the director asked and Mr. Given took him by his shoulders and put him near his wife. The wife got a tight grip on Jermaine so that he might not start again.

-_-    ~_~    =_=   O_O   ^_^   '_'    "_"   ~_^   n_n    T_T   @_@    U_U    >_<    O_0      c_C    i_i     +_+

Uh - oh! Jermaine is in the loose!

Dark is a bigtime jerk we all know that by now.

Why is Fred helping?

What happened to Auric after that?

All these questions and the questions in your head will be answered soon in the next chapter so...

TUNE IN...I'M STILL ALIVE!!!

LOL XD

Comments then?