Chapter 21

Okay who knows Math? How long, for the love of everything sweet, did I take time uploading a lengthless, crappy chapter for all my love!? You know just a single comment from you, yes you, would be enough to motivate me? It's true! :>

Anyways, here it is.

Enjoy!

-_-    ~_~    =_=   O_O   ^_^   '_'    "_"   ~_^   n_n    T_T   @_@    U_U    >_<    O_0      c_C    i_i     +_+

It’s almost been a week since Jermaine got that fever. He missed his class, the seat he used to sit, the platform he used to stand when asked to explain something now left vacated. And instead of all those things, he was laying terribly bad on a white mattress of the hospital’s bed.

For once, he thought he was in heaven for all that dominated his field of vision were things in white – the doctors, the nurses, the patients, the walls, the ceilings. In short, everything.

Painstakingly, Jermaine managed not to tell Auric what’s his present condition. I think it will be best if he knew it’s only a silly fever and nothing else to complicate. This will give him time to adjust to his studies. He’s graduating and soon will leave me. Or maybe I…will leave him. God!!!why should life be this rough for us!? Jermaine thought as he lingered the pain in his heart literally.

Oftentimes, Auric would spent an enumerable amount of load  just to make an unending chain of calls and texts and Jermaine would have to tell they were in his stepdad’s private place and appointed him not to tell to everybody where that was.

Auric would always text, ‘Ok I understand. We’re not through though, right? And Jermaine, school??? You just don’t leave your high grades stumle down especially that class is almost ending!?”

He would have to reply to Auric like this, ‘Our love is all throughout Auric babe. And please don’t worry about my studies, I’ll catch up on it (like I know how to). I’m the genius boy Neutron, remember?’ and then he would turned off his phone coz any electronic gadgets were prohibited for patients.

Auric was desperate as hell. Aside from incessantly insane texting and calling, he also never got home until he passed his boyfriend’s house that seemed already abandoned, talked to Jerm’s classmates for any signs of him making contacts with them but his efforts were all turned down. All down.

If it could not get any worst, Ellis informed Auric about Dark’s unfair decision of directly failing Jermaine in his class card for getting the most of absences and the least of quizzes.

I know how Jermaine values his studies so I know very well what will that do to him. And I know I have to do something.

One day after a class in Trigonometry, Auric stayed in the room while others already left.

“Auric why are you still here? I dismissed the class earlier.” Dark said as he kept all his documents in tact before putting it inside his black briefcase.

“Why did you do that to Jermaine Mr. Dark? Why did you decide to fail him? Have you have no consideration to excellent students just like the older teachers would?”

Dark arranged his eyeglasses in place and said, “Maybe I could have…when I become an old teacher myself.” He gestured on clicking open the door but he stopped and turned to Auric.

“But you know, there is one way you can do for your boyfriend’s grade sake.”

Auric stepped forward showing him anything he will do for Jermaine.

“What is it? Tell me. I’m gonna do it.”

After class, Auric went to the parking lot and stood next to a BMW just as he was instructed.