Ten

The answer to when the next time would be came two weeks later. A case had taken the team out of the state for the best part of those two weeks and they were finally back at base finishing up the required paperwork.

Working together hadn’t seemed to be an issue, which surprised both Y/N and Spencer respectively . Although they’d both told each other and themselves that it was just sex, each of them had still thought that there would be awkwardness. Not even when Penelope had asked Y/N if she was planning on meeting up with chat room guy again in full earshot of Spencer, had things seemed weird. The only indication from him that he’d even clocked the conversation had been a light snicker on his part.

“I’m going to get a coffee, anyone want one?”

Almost everyone on the team called the their coffee orders and Y/N sighed. The coffee machine on their floor was out of order so she’d have to go downstairs to the tiny kitchen that was on the next floor. She hadn’t quite expected everyone to want a drink but now she was going to have to make two trips.

Spencer looked up from his file and pushed his chair back. “I’ll come with you.”

They collected everyones mugs and made the trips down the stairs to the next floor, it was quicker than waiting for the elevator going down. Reaching the small kitchen, Spencer closed the door and the pair began rinsing out the cups and assembling the drinks, waiting for the kettle to boil for the tea that JJ and Penelope had asked for.

The room was tiny and as Y/N and Reid moved around each to get the milk and creamer, and to find some trays to make the trip back upstairs easier, they found themselves brushing against each other. Y/N was searching for the tea bags she knew were in one of the cupboards, finally spotting them right on the top shelf. She reached up on her tip toes, her fingers brushing against the box but only succeeding in pushing it deeper into the recess of the cupboard.

“Reid…. ”

He looked up and saw she was struggling, placing the spoon he was using to scoop in sugar down, and moving to stand behind her, reaching up with his long body to grasp the box for her. As he did, his front pressed to her back and Y/N felt herself involuntarily pushing back against him, the curve of her butt knocking against his thighs.

She felt Spencer still, his hand wrapped around the box but not moving to bring it back down. Slowly she wriggled her hips, jutting her ass out and grinding slowly against him. Spencers other hand moved and repositioned itself on her body, gripping her hips at first and then meandering to her tummy, splaying his palm flat against her.

“What… What are you doing?” came his voice, his breath against her ear.

She smirked and moved her hips in a circular motion, Spencers breathing hitching.

“Nothing, I’m just making drinks.”

“Yeah sure you are. Two can play at this game you know.” With that comment Spencer lowered his hand to Y/Ns trousers, reaching between her thighs and pushing his hand upwards so that he was cupping her, his fingers pressing against her clit between the two layers of fabric.

Y/N placed her hands on the counter in front of her to steady herself as he slowly dragged his hand back and forth causing the fabric to rub against her in the most amazing way possible. She bit her lip hard to keep from making any noise. She straightened her body upright so that she was flush to him, her head lolling against his neck as she continued to rock against his groin, feeling him hard behind her.

“Spencer…. We should stop… ” her eyes had fluttered closed and she only semi meant the words, the friction of her underwear against her beneath his hand was turning her on ridiculous amounts and if it wasn’t for the fact that they were at their place of work, she knew she’d be naked in a matter of minutes.

“You started….. it.” Spencers hand had left it’s grip on the box of tea and was now holding onto the shelf in front of them. He pushed his index and his middle finger higher, circling her through the material.

“Oh fuck…..” she was going to have to sit in damp panties for the remainder of the shift.. This was not good at all, yet so so fucking good both at the same time. She reached behind her with her hand, slipping it between their bodies and palming him through his trousers, feeling him twitch and hearing a low groan as she ran her palm across his length.

Suddenly the door to the small space opened and they leapt apart, Spencer sidestepping Y/N quickly and hurriedly pulling the box of tea down, his front turned towards the counter in order to hide himself. She was at least pleased that her excitement wasn’t visible, pooling in her panties instead.

An intern poked their head into the small kitchen, seeing that it was already cramped with the two bodies that were in their currently.

“I’ll come back later” they muttered before closing the door again.

Both red faced at almost being caught, Spencer and Y/N finished making the drinks, setting them onto two trays with some cookies that were provided for staff. Carefully they walked back down the corridor, not speaking until they were in the elevator alone.

“So. Got any plans tonight?” Reid asked, staring straight at the lift doors in front of him.

“Nope… None. Was just gonna go home and have a nice long bath and then relax. You?”

“Pretty much the same.”

The lift started moving, slowly taking them up to the next floor. Spencer spoke again.

“That thing you sent me. You have one of the fancy corner baths right. They’re quite big, if I remember rightly?”

Y/N grinned, pleased that he was taking the initiative here as every other time online it had been her leading the conversation.

“I do indeed. Definitely big enough for two people.” her eyes flickered over to him as his did the same to her, their gazes meeting as the doors slid open.

“Nine pm?” Spencer asked softly.

“Bring wine.”