Five

Y/N waited, wondering if she'd totally crossed a huge line as Spencer clicked play.

The video showed her with her arm outstretched, the camera above her body. Slowly, Y/N sucked the tip of her finger into her mouth and then trailed it down her chest, over the top that was pulled up. She palmed her right breast a few times, kneading it; the creamy flesh jiggling slightly at her movements, and then she circled her nipple with her finger tips, before pulling on it gently. Then the video ended and Spencer immediately pressed replay, this time watching her face. Her eyes closed and her lips parted at the end when she tugged her hard nub.

Well.

Well then indeed.

Dr: Alright, so that was possibly the hottest thing I've seen and now I'm definitely going to have a hard time around you at work.

TDQ: No you won't. Vegas rule. We're two different people in here. Think of it that way.

Dr: I'll try..... I'll try not to imagine wrapping my lips around those tits and sucking hard whenever I see you.

TDQ: Ugh. You just made me moan. That sounds amazing.

Dr: It does?

TDQ: Yup. I have a huge thing about my boobs. And..... You kinda have a pretty mouth. So that mouth on my tits would just be.....

Dr: Sucking on one, flicking it with my tongue and lightly nibbling it as I'd gently caress the other with my fingers.

Y/N was watching these words flash across her screen, stroking her nipple as they did. She still couldn't believe that Spencer was sooo good at this. Or that she'd actively invited another session of this actually knowing the Drblackjacklover21 was him.

TDQ: Carry on...

Dr: I'd pull and twist gently, not hard enough to hurt you but hard enough to make you whimper

TDQ: Would you like that, hearing me whimper?

Dr: Yes. I would.

TDQ: Keep talking then.

Fifteen minutes of typing later and Y/N was soaking wet and gasping as she rubbed her fingers over her clit, struggling to type as she read the words that were running over her screen. His replies were coming further apart and she wondered if he was touching himself too.

TDQ: Typing is becoming an issue, but I'm not there yet....

Dr: Same

Spencers dick was slick with pre cum, his hand working up and down it slowly as he tried to think of things to say to her that would get her going. His cell started to vibrate and he panicked, she was calling him. He stopped stroking himself and slid the bar to answer it.

"This doesn't count either. But.... You did say you'd like to hear me whimper." Y/N was on speaker, her voice breathy.

Spencer did the same, setting his phone on his chest.

"I did. Is that what I'll be hearing now?" He kept his voice low, moving his hand back to his throbbing cock

"Yes... Ugh, I never thought I'd say this but your voice sounds so sexy right now. Wanna know what I'm.... ah.... doing?" Y/N really couldn't believe she was doing this. But... It was fine. It didn't count, she'd just keep telling herself that.

"Yes, I do." Spencer murmured, closing his eyes and tightening his grip on himself.

"I'm lying on my bed, my legs spread with one hand between them. My fingers feel so wet with how ready I am right now, it's kinda a shame I don't have you here with me, you'd slip right in."

Spencer groaned, a mental image forming in his brain as he listened to her talking. Her voice was catching and Spencer bit his lip, knowing that he wouldn't last much longer.

"It's definitely a shame I'm not..... fuck.... there with you. I'm so hard right now, and it would feel amazing to have something other than my hands wrapped around my dick."

"Like my lips.... or my pussy.... Oh god....I bet you'd fill me right up." Y/N was panting now as she worked her fingers over herself, rubbing her clit as she imagined that dick thrusting away inside of her.

"Uh huh....."

She didn't reply, her moans becoming louder, Spencer increasing his own ministrations on himself; the loud of her spurring him on.

"Spence... Fuck... Oh god, I'm gonna come.... "

Her noises were music to Reid's ears, sweet gasps and moans which Spencer could only picture leaving her parted lips as he groaned his own orgasm out, warm fluid spilling out onto the his tummy as she reached her crescendo.

Y/N lay panting, hearing heavy breathing down the phone, mingling with her own breaths. After a minute or so, she heard him clear his throat.

"So erm.... That escalated kinda quickly."

"It did indeed....I haven't come that hard in a while though to tell you the truth."

Spencer groaned again at her admission, wondering how the hell he was going to be able to look her in the face on Monday.

"Yeah....I definitely need to clean up too."

She giggled down the phone, knowing what he meant.

"In which case, I will let you clean up and get some sleep. I'm fairly certain I'll sleep well tonight, Dr Reid. Although... If I ever hear that low tone to your voice at work, I'll be needing to slope off to the toilets. Who knew Spencer Reid had a sex voice."

"Probably the same people who knew that apparently Agent Y/L/N has a penchant for phone and online sex."

"Hey! You're the only person I've ever done this with. Strange isn't it?"

"Very. Good night, Y/N."

"Good night, Spencer. Until next time..... "

She ended the call, almost certain that there would be a next time.