Seven

"Vegas rule."

Y/N and Spencer looked at each other for a moment, locking eyes and both giving the other the chance to back down. When neither of them looked away, they closed the gap between them, Spencer pushing his front door shut and then quickly shoving Y/N up against the wood.

She smirked at him and licked her lips, reaching out and pulling on the collar of his shirt, tugging his head down to her and tilting her lips up to meet his. When their mouths came together, she felt the sparks bursting through her body and within seconds their hands were all over each other, hungrily pulling off the others clothes until they were down to their underwear, their lips only parting to allow Reid to pull off Y/N's dress.

Spencer pressed his body back up against her, feeling the warmth of her skin against his. He wanted her so fucking badly. Since the second time she'd initiated the online sexting, part of him had wondered if it would inevitably come down to this but he hadn't dared let himself hope, especially after seeing her chatting to that other guy this evening. But now she was here, pressed up against his door in nothing but her bra, panties, heels and hose. Y/N's kisses were hot and full of wanting and she tasted of a mixture of mint and sugar. Spencer wondered momentarily if she chewed gum on her way over here, the thought leaving his mind as her tongue played softly against his own. One of her hands raked down his back, her nails catching on his skin in a way that made him groan into her mouth. Her other hand skimmed over his boxers covered ass, palming his butt cheek and squeezing it lightly.

Y/N was starting to feel dizzy from the lack of oxygen as she furiously kissed the man she'd been talking about doing disgustingly sexy things with online. She pulled away from him briefly, Spencer using the opportunity to start kissing her neck, his tongue licking a soft trail down her throat to her collar bone and shoulders, grazing it with his teeth. Her head lolled back against the door as his dipped lower and lower, teasing across the lacy trim of her bra. Y/N tangled a hand into his hair, caressing his scalp with her nails as he reached for the thin strap of her garment and slid it down her arm, using his teeth to pull the cup lower; exposing her nipple to him. He blew a stream of air onto it, the pink flesh puckering to him almost instantly.

Spencer blew again softly, hearing a delicious gasp escaping Y/N's lips as he recalled her comment about having a thing about her breasts. Slipping his tongue out, he circled the pebbled flesh slowly, before dragging it across the centre, flicking the hard nub. Y/N's hand tightened in his hair so he did it again, her breath catching in her throat. He stole a glance upwards seeing her eyes half closed and her lips parted and she breathed heavily. Closing his lips around her nipple, Spencer sucked. Softly at first but quickly increasing the vacuum he'd formed with his mouth as she began to moan, the sweets sounds like a choir to his ears. He used his hands, slipping one into the other cup and palming her full breast, squeezing and massaging it, as his other hand stroked up and down her thigh, the gossamer of her hose preventing him from feeling her completely.

She was in heaven right now, Spencers lips suckling away on her breast, his tongue flicking against her sensitive nerve endings whilst his hands teased her. She could feel her excitement pooling in her panties, preparing her for what she knew would come shortly. When her legs began to tremble, she pulled his head away reluctantly, not quite wanting to collapse on the floor by his door. Spencer looked at her, his eyes on fire and his lips slightly swollen from the pursing around her nipple.

"Hey... I was enjoying that." He spoke lowly to her, in the same tone he used during their phone calls.

"So was I. That's the problem, if you carried on I wouldn't be able to stand."

Spencer grinned wickedly and bent his knees, placing his hands underneath her butt cheeks and picking her up.

"So don't stand then."