When I Think About You

Start from the beginning

You made your way over to his couch and flicked his TV on, making yourself comfortable. Spencer had told you to help yourself to any food or drinks you wanted, but you didn't want any food or drink. Sure, you were thirsty. But not for liquid. You kicked off your converse and lay down on his couch, unzipping your hoody and shuffling so that your tank top was pulled down slightly, the swell of your breasts very visible.

You channel surfed until you found a channel that was showing reruns of an old sitcom from the nineties and you settled on that, letting out a giggle every so often.

From your position on the couch, you could see Spencer sat at his table leaning over his papers, a pen in his hand and his hair falling forward slightly. Whenever you laughed, he'd smile and look up over at you giving you a grin. You watched him more intently than you should have been wondering if he could feel yours eyes on him. At one point he got up to go the kitchen, asking if you wanted anything as he passed.

"Yes." You reached your hand out to grab his as he walked by, stalling him.

"What can I get you?"

"A kiss. Just one, to tide me over."

He blushed and bent over, giving you a quick chaste kiss on your mouth. That wasn't going to do. You pulled on his t-shirt as he went to straighten himself up and he laughed.

"A proper kiss, Spencer." You told him, licking your lips. He lowered his head again, giving you a long and slow smooch that would have had people in the movies cheering. You sighed against his mouth, letting out a little whimper as he pulled back.

"More?" You raised your eyebrows at him suggestively and he flushed again.

"W-when I'm done. I won't be too long I promise."

Ugh.

You let him continue on his way, sitting back down after retrieving two sodas from his refrigerator. He resumed his work and you resumed watching TV and glancing at him out the corner of your eyes.

Every so often he bite his lips, rolling the bottom one between his teeth and slowly releasing it.

Fuck me....

You'd seen him do this once or twice before but in your heightened sensitively you couldn't help but imagine him rolling something else between his teeth. His tongue would poke out too, licking his now bitten lip before disappearing back into his mouth. It was hot as hell and you couldn't tear you eyes away from him, you didn't want to miss him doing it again.

Spencer glanced over at you. "Are you okay? You're breathing really heavily and you look kinda red."

Shit!

"Do I?"

"Yes you do. Are you too warm, I can turn down the thermostat if you are."

"I'm fine. It's fine. I'm good."

"Okay." He lowered his head back to his work and poked his tongue out between his lips in concentration.

"Ugh."

His head shot back up.

Okay, even you heard it that time.

"Y/N?"

You averted your gaze back over to the TV, willing the heat you know felt in your cheeks to go away.

Spencer put his pen down and came over to the couch, perching on the small strip of space next to you and looking at you carefully, chewing on his inner cheek as he thought. His looked at you and then quickly travelled up and down your body before settling back on your face.

"So you're not ill or anything. And you're not too warm."

"Nope." You told him, feeling the warmth emanating from him.

"You know I'm a genius right, and my brain is currently working through all the information it holds trying to come up with a reason for that noise you made, your heavy breathing and your flushed skin."

"What's it coming up with?" You asked him.

"Erm.... Well. I was going to discount this reason until I came closer to you and realised that I could see .... Erm.... " He glanced down at your chest and you followed his gaze, suddenly cursing the thin lacy bra you'd worn.

"Y/N.... Are you.... Are you.. Aroused?... Wait. Oh god, forget I said that please." He turned away, his hands going to his mouth as if he couldn't believe he'd asked that.

"Spencer. Yes. I am."

He slowly turned back to you, his hand dropping back down to his side and his mouth parting in shock.

"Is that why.... why you're here?"

You giggled and gave him a sheepish look. "Honestly. Yes. I'm horny as hell and I thought that I might be able to seduce you once you'd finished your work."

You could visibly see the cogs turning in his brain as he processed what you'd told him. Suddenly you realised the immense about of pressure you'd just put him under.

"Oh god Spencer, I'm sorry. We don't have to do anything, I know we're taking it slow. I don't want you to think that I'm only here for that. I just... I'm sorry. We can go at whatever pace you what. It's my stupid hormones, and the kiss you gave me earlier.. It was so good and I just wanted more. Ignore me."

"My kiss made you want more?" Okay so he didn't sound like you scared him or shocked him too much.

You adjusted your position on the couch, sitting upright so that you were shoulder to shoulder with him.

"Yeah it did..... You're an amazing kisser Spencer. And it just got me wondering about what else you'd be amazing at. And... Well this is too much information here, way too much.. But fuck it. I get super horny on the run up to my period."

His lips twitched, the start of a smile forming. "When is that..... When is that due to start."

"Four days. Give or take." You were on the pill which meant you were like clockwork.

He turned his head and leant in, capturing your lips in another kiss, his arm slipping around you as he moved his mouth against yours. As your lips parted and your tongues met, you moaned into his mouth. He pulled away quickly and stood up, reaching for your hands and tugging you off the couch.

You looked at him curiously.

"The paperwork can wait. It's not due for another week."

"What about taking it slow.. Penelope said... "

He kissed you again and you immediately forget everything your best friend had said, only knowing that the feeling of that man's lips on you was something you needed right now.

When he broke away again he spoke quietly."I don't know why everyone has the opinion that I'm some innocent little virgin who needs to be protected."

"Hey, I don't have that opinion. I just... I didn't wanna scare you off."

"You could never scare me off." As if to prove a point, he slipped his hands under the hem of your tank top and tugged it upwards, you grinning as you raised your arms over your head.

"Beautiful." He appraised your semi naked torso, your nipples hard against the lace of your bra. He bought his hands up to your breasts, swiping his thumbs over them and causing you to shudder, a smirk playing over his mouth.

"I swear to God Spencer, this had better be leading somewhere because I will literally combust if it doesn't."

"It's leading somewhere. But I think we should head to the bedroom first if that's okay."

Your heart did a little flip and your brain started to send messages to your lady parts. 'We're gonna get some, we're gonna get some' it was singing.

"Thats definitely okay."

You let him take your hand and lead you to his room.

You were so glad you'd come over tonight.