Part 32 ~final~

Lucy's pov.

~ huge mother effin time skip ~

It started on graduation day for our high school. Something amazing happened that I'll never forget for as long as I'll live. But first!! We need to catch up on important events that happened before this amazing thing that happened

First off! It seems that people loosing their memory of me.... was a curse, we found this out not too long ago after I cured my loss for senses.

And I've gotten a lot of friends. And Natsu is still possessive as ever, he's always afraid that gray will just come and take me away from Natsu forever! Isn't that cute?

I guess it's because gray is a huge playboy. Once we entered high school gray gained a stalker! She's very pretty and nice, I'm not sure why gray won't accept her? Her name is Juvia and guess what!? She has a power too!!! She had the water power... which is why I ship gruvia even more!!!

And yesterday Gajeel proposed to Levy....... Natsu was very upset.... I'll tell you why in a few.

But uh....... yeah Gajeel found out about the strange text messages is sent him! Hehehe, he was so embarrassed and when he asked me about it, well.... my face gave it away that it was me!!!

Natsu and I went in tons of dates!!! And people started to know my powers! I've gotten a lot of t.v people asking me about it, and I'm still avoiding them........ but hey! I'm used to it! Natsu and I always have fun pulling pranks on them! ٩( ᐛ )و

Natsu and I have been to every
P!ATD, MCR, TØP, and FOB concert there has been that was near by our city!! We've. Had so much fun and uh.... ahem plenty of make out sessions after ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)!

But uh yeah! Life has been the best for me!!! It seems that it was only yesterday where Natsu and I confessed and then had our problem with my senses.

Porlyusica has been a major help! And it's as if she's like a mother! I always come and help out with her clinic!!! And Igneel and her have actually started to get along now because of me! But Natsu is scared that porlyusica might be his step mom soon! XD

Oh and Wendy is now in 7th grade in middle school. Oh my and can I tell you how much sad Igneel is, well he's sad because Wendy has an adorable little boyfriend! His name is Romeo!!!! XD and he looks up to Natsu so much! They might as well be brothers!!! And Wendy already decided that she wants to run an animal shelter!!

But I guess that's enough about that! I've been rambling and I have to get to the best part!

It happened right after we had our graduation! So many tears happened, but not for Natsu and I!! We were celebrating, because now we are free from our stupid school lives and now have our freedom to do whatever we desired!!!

Natsu took me out to pizza! Cause why a fancy dinner when we can have pizza!!!!!! It was great!!! Then we went to the movie theater and saw Happy Gilmore ( funny movie!!! )! We laughed so hard! And then we went to the park at night and played on the swing sets like kids.

But it was then, when the fire flies started to swarm the park, that Natsu began to change in attitude. It was a serious face he pulled! I almost thought that he caught a fever because of how serious he was.

But then....... " Lucy, I would like to discuss something with you.... "

" sure... " I said as I stopped swinging on the swing set, and so did Natsu.

Natsu got off of it though and held my hand. Which he then kneeled on one knee and pulled out a little red box.

I swear to jesus that I almost cried. But he opened the box to show a beautiful........ ring pop......... a ring pop!

My face dropped and then I burst into laughter. And so did Natsu!

" oops wrong ring....... " Natsu said laughing even more

" no no!!! That one is perfect!!! " I chuckled! Natsu smiled. " that's why I love you so much!!! "

He then cleared his throat and said.....

" Lucy Heartfilia..... Marry me.... will you be? " he said with a goofy grin!

I then laughed again and pulled him up, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulled him in saying " I will!! " and then he spun me around kissing me very deeply! Melting into the kiss I the blink of an eye!

We parted shortly as Natsu then slipped the strawberry ring pop on my finger.

Natsu then asked " wanna go to my house and play GTA5?? " I pumped up my fist saying " HELL YEAH!!

And then ran across the street screaming, till we got to Natsu's house!

And that's how we were brought to here!

The wedding was at Disney World!! It was great and Igneel was crying so many tears! And after the wedding...... Natsu and I decided to run a toy store!!! ^-^

The toy store was a three story so we decided, why not live where we work!? The place was big enough, the second story was the hangout where we had our kitchen and living room! And the third story was where our bedrooms were!

Yes, we said BEDROOMS!!! Because haha, we have kids!!!!! Two of them!!!! A boy and a girl! The boy is the oldest as a 4 year old with blonde hair and green eyes. And we named him Luke!!

While the girl is the youngest, born recently as a two year old! With pink hair and brown eyes! Her name is Nashi, Natsu named her!!! And we have our cat happy!!

Which I forgot to mention, the reason why Natsu was upset when Gajeel proposed to levy was because Gajeel proposed before Natsu! Apparently it was a competition......

But anyways!

We are one happy family! The kids love it that we work at a toy shop!!!

And as for levy and Gajeel...... well..... Gajeel became a singer and levy is a writer!!! Gajeel only sings for small stuff though, like openings for tv shows and stuff. The two have three kids!! JESUS I know....... the oldest is Gale, with blue hair and silver eyes and he is 6. The middle child is Eva, she is 4 and has blue hair and brown eyes! And then we have the youngest! Levi, he has black hair and silver eyes. And he was born recently and is two years old!!!

And as for gray and juvia.... they just started going out.... sad I know...... but gray became AND actor and juvia became a fashion designer........ they still have a long ways to go...... but levy and I even started writing fan fiction for the two....

But uh..... yeah..... OH!!! I forgot to say that our kids did not inherit my powers or Natsu's...... which makes me glad cause now we won't have fires..... and they won't have to be bullied..... hopefully!

But I have to say that this truly is a happy ending!! (o^^o)

-THE END-

Well how did y'all like my shitty story!? I actually liked my ending..... but my plot was garbage..... I don't know why you guys read this.... how did I end up getting 46k views!?!?!? What the hell!!!!!!!

Well whatever, if you still like my terrible writing, well, go check out my other story "Soul Mates" which I'm working on and uh yeah........ thanks for reading ^-^!