Part 2

Lucy enters the front yard of her school and sits in a corner waiting for the bell to go in to ring. She takes out her notebook and begins to write. Lucy loves to write stories. It's the only thing that probably keeps her a little happy. While writing she hears a voice nearby.

" yo Natsu what's up? "
" oh hey Gray, nothing just looking for tickets on the Panic! at the Disco concert. "

This peaked Lucy's interest. She always thought that she was the only person in the world that liked them, because they are known to be emo. ( they are not emo )

" why do you like that stuff, I personally think Eminem is way better. "
" shut it " Natsu said, annoyed.

Natsu looked in Lucy's direction and caught her staring. Lucy becomes flushed and hides in her notebook hoping he would forget about her.

" who's that girl over there? I don't think I've seen her before. " Natsu asked gray.

" who? What are you talking about. "
" idiot that girl in the corner, are you blind? "

" never seen her before, but hey lets go and find everyone else. "

Natsu ignored gray and went over to the blonde girl hiding in the corner.

Lucy knew he was coming over. And she got scared more and more. She can't be involved with people. She'll just hurt them.

Eventually Natsu was next to Lucy.

" hey there, my names Natsu, I noticed that you're by yourself. You okay? "

Lucy took out her earbud and looked at the boy, she couldn't help it. Her curiosity just... Forced her to.

Unfortunately she stared at the boy for too long and started to see his heart. It's filled with happiness, just like the rest. But wait, she saw.......... Some depression and horror. She couldn't help but look. It dragged her in.

She looked into his past........There was a small happy little pink haired boy. In a baseball uniform . His spiky hair was flowing in the wind. And was encouraged by the cheers of his team mates. He was definitely gonna hit a home run.

But before the pitcher could pitch the ball. The coach called a time out

He went up to the small Natsu and whispered. " Natsu sonny, could you come with me for a minute. I'll have someone bat for you "

He was sad, he wanted to hit a home run for his team mates, make them proud. But he agreed and followed his coach out of the field. They saw a bench and sat there.

" listen, um Natsu? How do I say this........... I just got a call from the police that...... Your mother has uh......passed away..... and your father has been sent to jail, your mother's death was by his hands. " natsu's eyes widened, shocked at this news. Tears cover the bottom edge of his eyes. Natsu knew his father was bossy a lot and never did anything for anyone. He just goes to work, gets drunk at a bar, then watches football for the rest of the day. Natsu's mom kinda got annoyed by that a lot. But murder? That's just weird.

" the police have arrested him and they are about to send you to a foster home. "
Natsu was so shocked. He thought that this had to be a joke, but if it was... It's a pretty bad one, cause he's not laughing.

" but luckily, your mother's brother has fought custody over you and has earned the right to take care of you. So you are going to go home with him today. "
Then the vision ends and Lucy came back down to earth. She sees that the pink haired boy, Natsu is going crazy.

" are you okay, speek to me!!! Why are you crying? Hello!? "

Lucy touches her cheeks and indeed, she is crying.

" oh my god I'm so sorry " Lucy says passing out onto the hard concrete floor. All she heard was the boy freaking out, calling to her. Then Everything went black for her