Part 25

Lucy's pov

" can we just have dinner now? " Natsu said sighing.

" oh you're here for dinner? I thought she was here to stay? " Natsu's father said

" no dad, she's staying with the McGardens, you know, levy! She came here for homework with gajeel before! " Natsu said

While Natsu and his father began talking about me, Wendy came up to me with the two cats in her hands.

" I'm gonna start diner, is there something you want? "

This girl cooks their dinner, oh this poor girl.

" I don't really care what I eat, I'm just happy to be here! " I said smiling.

She smiled too, and thought for a second. " how about We have hot wings and Mac n Cheese! Natsu loves hot wings! "

" okay, mind if I help? " I replied smirking at Natsu's love for spiciness.

" sure! " Wendy said as she put down the two cats as they ran off to go play.

_______

Soon dinner was finished and we sat down to eat, Natsu sat beside me and chowed down on It immediately! And I saw the cats sharing a fish.

" hey Natsu, I've been wondering about those two cats. "

" oh you mean Happy and Carla! Carla is Wendy's cat, she had her since we adopted her, and I found Happy on the streets when Igneel adopted me. And we never found out why Happy is blue, but doesn't that make him unique! "

Then Natsu's father slammed his hands on the table and stood up.

" who's ready for Uno!!!!!!! "

" huh? "

Natsu smiled at me and took my empty plate. Everyone cleared off the table and I sat there confused.

Wendy put down a deck of cards that read "Uno" at the back of them.

Then Wendy gave me seven cards along with everyone else.

" alright who's going first! Lucy how about you? " said mr. Igneel

" huh um..... " I said nervously.
" Lucy, have you played Uno before?" Natsu asked me, I shook my head and they began to tell me the rules

" oh I get it now!!! " I began to play confidently, knowing that I'll get rid of all my cards first

Natsu was soon beginning to loose all his cards, he had one left in his hand. But he forgot something

" Natsu you didn't say Uno.... "

" what? Oh Crap!!!!!!!! " he said putting his hands on his head screaming.

" oh my boy, learning is also done through failing, but I thank you for placing me in the lead. "

I began to laugh. Everyone looked at me as if I was crazy. " I'm sorry mr. Igneel, but I don't think so....... "

" wha- Noooooooooo!!!!!!! " he screamed as I put down a draw four card on him.

But then we realized something, Wendy wasn't talking or making any sound.

We looked over at her hand, and she placed down her second to last card. " Uno! " she said smiling.

We all only had 3 or more cards, and I didn't have any attack cards, just numbers. Natsu and mr. Igneel seemed to be panicking. After one more round, Wendy placed down her last card.

" I win! " she said and ran off to grab a victory drink.

" I can't believe I lost to my own daughter..... "
" I can't believe I lost to my own little sister...... "
" I can't believe I lost! "