No longer lifeless

We got home fairly quickly. The surprise that awaited us was unexpected. Fred and everyone else decided to throw a party. The music wafted to my ears, the rhythm flowing starting from my toes and ending at my head. An elated smile crossed my face as I looked at everyone. Tears of happiness welled up in my eyes but then I see a glimpse of food and make a beeline towards it. I mingle with a few people who were also eating  and I ask how they put this together. I am told that everyone felt bad and so they threw this party as a way to say sorry.

I walk over to Fred and give him a hug for doing this. He just smiles and says "Its the least we could do" I dispatch myself from Fred and his girl and  I just stand in the middle in awe. The lights bouncing of the wall , the music playing you can see little sound waves if you squint hard enough and everyone just having a good time. I didn't want this moment to go.

This is all I have ever wanted from the start of this journey. To be happy. I never expected to meet all these people but I don't regret it. Aiden comes up to me and gently takes my hand for a dance his smile is wide. A slow song starts and we slowly sway from side to side. I rest my head on his chest and I feel the thumping of  his heart exactly like mine. I slowly look into his ocean blue eyes that I used to hate but now love, his eyes sparkle with this look of such intensity just like the first time we kissed.

"You look so beautiful , blue is so your colour" he says refereeing to the light that's on me I chuckle at his silliness.

" Did you ever think we would be here together us two in this position ever?" I ask  

"No you was a pain in the beginning" he says mock serious

"you wasn't that fun either" I say  amusement in my words

"yeah well things worked itself out " he says thoughtfully

I gently rest my head back on his chest and think even if in the future something goes wrong. I know I can always count on him. I look up and I know my parents will be proud of the person I have become, the journeys I have faced and importantly the discoveries I have found.

I was once lifeless but now I am full of life and I cannot wait for my next adventure. My name is Tara and I am no longer lifeless.

-.-.-.-.-.--..--.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-

Authors note:

Taras journey has officially ended :(

I really enjoyed writing this book! I want to thank everyone who read this book :) means so much to me. hope you guys liked this book as well. All that is left is just to edit it and make it the best it can be :) !!!!

as usual vote, comment and share !!!! :)

signed : precious x