water eating away at my lungs

skip the song to  1:32  I feel that part of the song  connects with this part of the book.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Water. Wet damp water is what I felt as I was trapped in the glass cylinder, It must have been coming out from the bottom. Panic soon turned into fear, fear soon turned into dread. Water was slowly rising. I looked out to the man and he had no emotion on his face. He then turned to Ava and told her to click the button that would activate the needle to direct a laser to my flower. "No!" I screamed. Of course my words didn't pass through the glass wall. The water was now at my hips. Dread coursed through my veins, fear swam with my blood, panic talked to my brain. Fighting and kicking seemed useless and wasn't going to get me out. I had to preserve energy. I looked around for anything to help me get out of this predicament. Suddenly my head was engulfed with water. I can't do this I thought as my mind was going into hysterics. My breathing became unstable , I could hear my heart beat , my throat was seizing up. The water seized all my limbs and  for a moment I was motionless. I wasn't kicking my legs , I wasn't moving my arms I wasn't even moving my head . Water stung my eyes making it hard to see. Breathe just breathe. I chanted this mantra in my head.

The mantra wasn't working. Internally I was screaming , gripping my hair , frantically swimming but physically I was motionless. Breathe just breath, breath just breathe. I kept saying over and over. But I couldn't. I could feel my lungs burning for oxygen. Oxygen I couldn't supply.  My chest hurt from inhaling too much water it felt like a fire pit was brewing. My movements became sloppy unknown to me since I am always neat , tidy  and graceful in movement.

I thought when you die you see a white light like what you read in book or see in movies.  You don't get either; which is a shame because at least I'd know that I am going into the known instead of going into the unknown. You see different shades of purple and blue and sometimes they merge together forming a new colour. (like swimming in a pool of blackcurrant juice.) I never thought that I would leave the world this way but my life has been a series of misfortunate events.

Air. I have never wanted to breath fresh air like I did when I was under. Every instinct told me to open my mouth but I had to preserve the oxygen I had. I don't think it was even me that made the conscious decision not to breathe I think it was my body doing it's own thing and taking control. 

My body was shutting down.

-.-.-.--.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

hey guys I am back with another update

this is all in Tara's pov just for clarification. ill be doing Aiden's pov in the next chapter !

Do you think she's alive or dead ? comment your answers

hope you enjoy and if you want faster updates the comment , vote , share and follow!!!!

signed precious x