plan plan plan

"Everyone come down I'm calling a meeting." I hollered

Everyone looked at me in confusion since we had never really called a meeting before. I told everyone to get comfortable. For some reason breaking this news to everyone made me uncomfortable. I didn't want to tell them. Not when everyone looked so happy. I cleared my throat but the words didn't come out, I cleared my throat once again and this time I took a deep breath, set my posture straight and just came out with it. "We have to leave this place." I didn't sugar coat it. I didn't see the point. One by one everyone's faces changed from shock to confusion and then settled to anger. One lady with fiery red hair and pale skin dressed in all black stood up and said" No we don't have to leave you and Ava need to!" I was taken aback not ready for such a comeback; I didn't know any words to counter back with. "Yeah. another voice said I'm sick of moving around." It didn't dawn on me that some people would oppose this idea. I looked around trying to find a face that agreed with me even if they didn't know the full story. Didn't they know that I was doing this for them so that they could be safe. Breath. I resumed where I left off "Guys we need to leave the guy that hurt all of us." A shiver ran up my spin, "especially me I mumbled quietly, he's come back and we aren't safe here."

The same girl with fiery hair stood up and said "No you aren't safe here and nor is that girl! she pointed towards Ava who shrank away so why don't both of you just pack and go"

I looked towards Aiden and he had the same look of disbelief. I knew these people were sick and tired and so instead of trying to get them to agree with me I didn't because that would be selfish. I tried another tactic. Okay have it your way, you don't have to leave with Aiden, Ava and I, and I left for the kitchen. Water was needed after that. I got to the kitchen fetched a glass cup and went towards the tap. I looked at the water coming out of tap It was so transparent all its molecules sticked together. The water was cold yet it cooled my hot hand. I was transported to the memory of being in the big cylinder tank. Water all around me. My body in a frenzy. My breathing slowly stopping. I quickly turned off the tap and threw the glass cup at the wall. That quickly alerted Aiden who looked at the mess before me. Then scanning me to see if I had any wounds. He came closer to me treading carefully across the shattered glass. "Hey it's okay I'll get them to listen to see reason." "No I don't want that." I said looking at him in the face. "They are right, don't you get it, I am selfish, this guy doesn't want you or them or even Ava. He wants me, he wants me and my droopy flower and by bringing everyone along it only causes more chaos and death, how many people need to get injured or hurt before he finally gets what he wants?" Aiden looked at me with a face that says I hope you're not thinking what I think you are thinking. "I'm going alone. "No I just got you and now you want to go just because some people don't want to leave with you he shouts. "No I'm doing this because it is my fault okay! I am going and you can't stop me."  I push past him not caring if my socked feet touch the glass.

I jog past the living room with everyone still there and towards the training room. I go straight to the punching bag and exert all my energy into it. I stop for a moment to catch my breath. I don't resume back to punching the bag. Instead I start pacing the room. what am I going to do? I think whilst hugging my safe. What will I do once I leave? Now my hands have found themselves scrunching my kinky curls. I can't stop pacing. Plan plan plan. I repeat to myself. I need a plan I need my control back. I don't notice Aiden's footsteps as he approaches me. He wraps his muscular arms around me and I finally relax because even though I was rude to him earlier that doesn't matter now. But I am still forming a plan of  how I am going to leave  I can't have anymore injuries or deaths resting on my shoulders and I hug him just a little bit tighter.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.--.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-

authors note:

 i updated woo. thanks for  the reads and votes they do mean a lot. I want to apologise for the long wait  I'm not going to lie and say I was busy cause I wasn't I just wasn't motivated to write but now I am.

as you know I am in the watty's2016 so please share , vote and comment so my ook gets noticed it means so much.

As usual comment , vote and share :) see you in the next vote

signed: precious x