Ava

The girl never spoke unless spoken to. We asked questions but it remained silent. We finally know its name though. Her name is Ava. She had beautiful coils and kinks and beautiful caramel skin once we gave her a good bath. With beautiful hazel eyes. The only problem was she didn't talk. Well I say she doesn't talk, she talks to only Tara. They have a very special bond. And Ava is very fascinated about the flower that Tara carries around. Like she knows something. We still don't know about who this Sophie girl is but Tara says we should give Ava time, and when she's ready she will tell us.

Ava is very smart for a 10 year old. I have noticed she cleans up after herself , is very polite and is very well behaved are 10 year olds normally like this? Her and Tara so close to the point where she sleeps in the guest room next to Tara's room, I dunno how to feel about this, I have been trying to talk to Tara since she has gotten here and I can't but Ava can , what does she have that I don't. I have tried to ask Tara to tell me what she gets told but Tara just shakes her head. It is very frustrating. As soon as we get in they both go up to Tara's room and chat for ages and even when I'm in the office I can hear laughter. 

Ava and I  get on so well I never expected it. She's so bubbly unlike the first few days. She rarely spoke but now she's changed. She says the name Sophie when she having a nightmare. I know this because I check up on her and it's like she makes strangled screaming noise that always makes my heart ache. The sad thing is I don't know what to do to make it better, lately it's been getting worse. She's gone back to being quiet and reserved. She doesn't even come to my room anymore and I know Aiden has noticed , he's asked about it a few times but I just reply with she's just not feeling well . But we both know its a lie. She goes straight to her room. I ask her what she's dreamt about but she shuts me out and I guess that's how Aiden must feel when I shut him out. The only thing is she is intrigued by my flower. I have asked if she knows anything but she shrugs it off , I know it's getting harder for her to deny because she always has an intense look in her eye when the flower is out.

Today I'm going to try and get her to tell me what she knows but I will have to bring Aiden with me since we are in this together.
Tara led me and Ava out to the back yard on one of the benches without an explanation. Her expression says it all. Tara looked straight at Ava and asked " What do you know about this flower?" Ava's response was a shrug. I thought well that was it but Tara had other ideas.She went up to her face and asked again in a sweeter voice and brought out the flower. Then Ava cracked. She looked defeated but relieved to tell us. She told us everything after that, why the flower is so important, who she really was and why I and Tara are so special. The look on Tara's face was priceless if only I had a camera. Once we was back inside I made started dinner whilst Tara and Ava were talking.

Well the new I heard I really wasn't expecting. So the flower that I found is special after all and somehow I am connected to it. Ava says it is the power source to our world, it helped people survive. But there were greedy people in our world that wanted it all for them and so and if they couldn't have it then no one could so they let off a toxic gas this is the same thing Aiden told me. How the flower is connected to me is well I guess it needed a host or something of that sort that will look after it and I guess it was me. I don't know how I didn't know any of this information really. But it all makes sense now.

I don't   know how she knows so much information so I proceeded to ask. She told me her parents were very open and told her everything because they trusted her. I then asked how she got into the woods. And well she said she was with Sophie which turns out to be her older sister and when the incident happened they ran to the part of the woods that didn't get infected with the toxic gases and never looked back and since then have been surviving. Until one day Sophie told Ava she was going to look for fire wood and she should stay put , but Sophie never returned and Ava was all alone. Until the day we found her. She says we have to go to this place but it's very far and we would need to convince Aiden and the others if they are on board with the idea , but before we go I think all of us should train it would help us all in the long run. This should be exciting.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-..--..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

authors note

hey guys I'm back with another  update.

so we know the back story of the flower  and  how it links to Tara

so what do you think is going to happen next

signed precious