Lying may just work in my favour

What's taking Tara so long to retrieve such a simple item. I look around nervously in case someone is approaching. Wait a minute, why am I so nervous I have faced risker situations than this one. I straighten myself and give myself a little pep talk. It's been 15 minutes since Tara has entered Teresa's room and it has been quiet. Don't tell me she can't find the silver rock. Just as I am about to whisper what's happening I see Fred coming up the stairs to Teresa's room. I do the signal as quickly as I can. Soon enough Fred is in front of me.

"Err Aiden why are you standing in front of Teresa's room?" he asks

"That is a very good question, you see I lost something around here and I'm just looking for it." I say my hands are getting clammy

I cough again

"You okay? and I can help find what you're looking for." He says

"No! I mean I don't want to bother you; you keep on doing what it is you was about to do before you saw me."

"Well I was going to go inside Teresa's room to retrieve her jumper she asked me to get it."

He tries to open the door but I step in front of him.

"Why don't I get the jumper and you wait here."

"You don't even know what it looks like, look let me get it and we may also find what you are looking for." He says looking at me oddly

If I keep this up he's going to get suspicious I need to distract him.

"Hey about the plan to move it is okay if you don't want to accompany us, no hard feelings okay?" I say sincerely

"That means a lot man, now let me get the jumper otherwise you do not want to see an annoyed Teresa. He says whilst shivering

Well I do hope that Tara has managed to hide herself because here goes. He opens the door and immediately my eyes scan the room. Its empty. I breathe a sigh of relief.

"You okay their mate; you look like you just had a big weight lifted off your shoulders."

"Yeah you could say something like that." I chuckle

We leave the room I scan the room one more time before my eyes zone into the pile of clothes on the floor and a shape that looks like a person. My eyes widen and I say "Hey Fred, are you hungry cause I sure am." He nods his head in agreement and with that we leave the room.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

authors note:

hey guys I'm back with another chapter :)

its quite short but I wanted to get this part done. its less serious that all the other chapters and I tried to add a bit of humor so comment If I did a good job or not.

can't wait to write Tara's Pov next.

as usual comment,vote and share as I am in the watty's.

signed: preciousx