Well... That Failed

Percy POV

It's been a few days since I told everyone about the wars and my past. Xavier and Logan crashed in one of Tony's many guest rooms. 

Peter claims he's on break at school, but I know he's lying. We've been hanging out, I think it's his way of making up lost time. 

It's hard getting back into the normal swing of things. One of the Seven is beginning to show up everyday again. I try not to let them affect me, but the others notice it every time. 

The only thing different from last time, is they actually know who is appearing even when they can't see them. 

Steve made it a rule that I have to have someone with me at all times. Usually it is Peter or Loki. Loki because he can see them too. We still haven't figured out why he can see them or how to take care of them. 

"So you press this button to shoot, and this to run." Peter shows Loki the controls for Call of Duty on a PS4 remote. 

"I understand it mortal. Let us play." He shoots back clearly annoyed with Peter's effort to help. 

I try not to laugh as Loki quickly gets killed just a few minutes into the game. He lets out a string of some Asgardian curses. 

"Mortal! How dare you kill me! I am a god!" He yells at the screen even though they can not hear him. 

Peter can't seem to control his laughter. He ditched the whole idea of playing and laughs flat out at Loki's failed efforts. 

Loki stands up from his position on the floor and says something in Norse and chucks the remote at the screen.

It shatters.

"What just broke?" A scary calm voice rang through the room. 

"That better not have been the TV..." Tony continues. 

Loki looks like a little boy stealing from the cookie jar. Peter and I sober up and lock eyes with each other. 

Tony enters the room and looks like he is ready to break one of us, "Who did this?" 

We all point at each other. 

"Hey... Mr. Stark, we were just messing around. We didn't mean any harm." 

"Cut the crap, Peter. Who did this." 

"Umm..." 

"I did it." Loki faces Tony. "But I don't see the big deal. It is an easy fix." 

With a wave of his hand, the TV is back to normal, just like it never happened. 

"Oh thank goodness. I hate acting like the adult." Tony breaks into a smile.

"We both know, Tony, you are the farthest thing from an adult." Natasha enters the room smirking. "So what happened to get Tony upset?" 

Peter looks up at his "Momma Spider", as Tony calls them, "Loki chucked the remote at the TV screen and shattered it." 

"Yep, that will do it." She takes a seat next to me on the couch.

She causally picks up the remote and changes the screen. "How are you boys doing?" 

"We are doing well." Loki answers her shortly. Did something happen between them that I missed? 

"So you are still mad at me it seems." She replies.

"Wait a second, what happened between you guys?" Tony asks curiously. 

"Why do I need to tell you?" Loki glares.