The End

Hello Demigods, Magicians, and residents at Hotel Valhalla!

I've been doing a lot of reflecting on this book and wanted to thank you all for everything.

I started this book in the fall of 2016 (I think) and finished it in 2017. I was a Junior in High School, and I don't think I would've finished this book without the support of my readers. In the case of one reader and real-life friend, she had to help me write every chapter. Thank you for your continued support.

I love reading your comments. They make my day. I do my best to respond to them either sincerely or a little chaotically. The dimensions you add to my story is astonishing. My story comes to life through you.

So, years later, I could use this time to reflect on where my time has taken me. But I want to take it to thank each of you. You have given me the confidence to write.

I am so thankful for all your comments. Your passive-aggressive thoughts. Your disbelief. Your happiness. It's been a joy to read and respond.

I think I will continue to write. I have had 2 stories sitting in the back of my mind. One has been posted for years. I think I may revisit it after I'm done with my Miraculous fanfiction.

I love you all, from the silent readers to the loudest. Thank you for taking the time to read my story.

Have the best, 2021. I mean, crappy things will happen; they happen every year. But take the time to do something you want to do that brings you joy.

Love,

Shadowhuntervictor