Cherish

Me and Erica was sitting on the couch watching love and basketball waiting for Kaiden to come back.
It was going on four in the morning and he still wasn't here.
I was getting real worried so Erica stayed up with me.
"What you going to do about Chase" Erica asked.
"I don't know I love chase like a brother, but I really don't have any words for him right now" I told her
I really didn't know what to do.
Its not even about Deon anymore.
The reason I'm mad is because he was suppose to be my bestfriend, but yet you sleep with my man.
"Y'all just need to talk about it so you can get whatever on your chest off" Erica said interupting my thoughts.
I nodded my head so she could know I understand, but wasn't interested in the subject.
I heard the keys in the door and jumped up from my seat walking towards it.
Kaiden walked in laughing with a Nigga I wasn't even paying attention to.
"Hey baby" I said throwing my arms around his waist, standing on my tipy toes so I could kiss his lips.
"Hey this is my boy.... " he said before he got cut off.
"Cherish" I looked at the dude and realized it was my brother Louie.
"Oh my god that's my brother" I said stepping back from Kaiden and giving Louie a hug.
"How do y'all know Eachother" I asked Louie.
"KB my supplier" he said hugging me back tight.
"Damn fort worth a small city" Kaiden said walking to the Kitchen
"How's mama" I asked my brother while Kaiden pulled out a scale and weighed up his weed.
"She good you need to go see her" he said looking at Kaiden making sure he was still busy.
He grabbed my hand pulling me off to the side.
"I don't know how you done linked up with KB, but he isn't someone you play around with" Louie whispered to me.
"I know how Kaiden is I can handle him" I said.
Kaiden walked over and handed my brother a grocery sack.
"That's four QP's of that loud" he said wrapping his hands around my waist from the back.
Louie pulled out a few stacks of money and handed them to him.
"Alright man watch my sister" louie said walking back twoards the door.
"Say louie man come by the house in a few days after I take care of some shit.
You gots to move up from this weed man it's more money out here to make" Kaiden said while walking to the door with louie.
"I appreciate that man you going to look out for me" Louie said slapping hands with Kaiden smiling big.
"Hell yea we might be family soon bro" Kaiden said smiling back at him.
Erica walked over to me wrapping her arm around my neck.
I was just staring at Kaiden and louie talk.
I'm glad they already know each other.
By the look of things they seem pretty cool too.
"I'm bout to go to bed boo" Erica said still looking at louie.
"Who is that" she asked
"My brother" I told her
She was looking him up and down.
"He is fine as hell" she said causing me to look at her crazy.
"Keep that to yourself ewwll" I said.
"Bye Cherish" Louie said waving at me.
I blew him an air kiss and waved bye.
"Goodnight cherish" Erica said before she disappeared out the back door.
"How did everything go" I asked Kaiden.
"The less you know the better, but Amber confirmed everything Chase said" he told me
"So its true they are after us because we don't want them" I asked.
"Its going to be alright baby I don't want you to worry about anything" he said coming over kissing me on my forehead.
"I love you" he said causing my heart to skip a beat.
I can't believe he just said that.
Did he just really tell me he loved me.
"I love you too" I said with all my heart.
He looked deep in to my eyes before he kissed me so nice and tender that goose bumps formed on my arms.
He broke the kiss grabbing my hand leading me to his bedroom.
"Let's take a shower baby" Kaiden said walking over to the radio system in his room turning on some slow jams.
I went in the Bathroom and put the water on steaming hot.
I let the hot water fall over my body letting it relax me from this stressful day.
I can't believe all this drama is over me finally moving on.
I felt Kaiden come in the shower so I turned my body facing him.
I automatically looked down at his rising man hood.
"I don't want to have sex Cherish I just want to wash you up and go to bed I'm real tired baby" he said grabbing the body wash and towel rubbing it across my body.
I understood him being tired, but all I could think about was him making love to me.
"Turn around so I can wash your back" he said licking his lips.
"Kaiden how can you expect me to behave with you looking at me like that" I complained
"OK I'm sorry" he chuckled.
We finished our shower and jumped In the bed naked.
"Say it again" Kaiden said sounding half asleep.
I scooted closer to him placing a kiss on his lips then snuggling my head in to his neck.
"I love you Kaiden" I said as sleep came quick.