Cherish

I invited chase and Erica over to my apartment for a girls sleep over.
We didn't get to have much fun and the night was still young.
I looked in the mirror at my nose scrunching my face up every time I touched it. I let chase examine it and he said it wasn't broke and I'm happy. There was no way I was going to be sitting in the emergency room for hours.
"Hey bitch me and Erica are going to run and get some pizza and junk.
Chase said walking in the bathroom.
"OK get a big bag of doritoes" I told him still examining my swollen nose. I swear every time I see that bitch Monica I'm beating that ass on sight. I can't believe that bitch came at me like she did.
I heard the front door shut as they left.
I went and put some pillows and blankets in the living room on the floor so we could make a pallet.
My phone was ringing so I ran to it thinking it was Kaiden but It was nobody but Deon. I sat on the couch looking at the phone ring in my hand before sitting it on the table in front of me.
I don't know what to do about deon I really want to just say fuck him but my heart won't let me.
The phone lit up on the table and it was him again. Followed by a knock at the door. I didn't know what to do so I just sat there and looked at my front door.
Boom Boom the knocks got louder causing me to jump.
I went over to the door looking out the peep hole only for my eyes to lay on exactly who I knew it was Deon.
I blew out a frustrated breath as I open the door.
"What" I said looking him up and down.
He tried to step pass me but I blocked his way.
"I can't come in" Deon asked
"No for what"
"Girl move your ass out the way" he said pushing me and walking to my room.
I closed the door and followed behind him.
"You need to get the fuck out Deon I'm not playing" I said to him
He ignored me and started taking off his shoes and shirt.
"Deon!" I yelled.
He looked at me and smirked before getting in the bed grabbing the TV remote.
"You want to lay down with me" he asked
"No I'm bout to have company so you need to go".
"I don't got to go no fucking where you my bitch!" He yelled
"I swear to god if you don't get the fuck out I'm calling the police on your ass!" I yelled.
I ran to the living room to get my phone off the table.
I went back in my room and held my phone up.
"You got three seconds to get your ass up and leave!"
He jumped up from the bed snatching my phone out my hand and throwing it on the bed.
Deon pushed me against the wall and mugged me.
"Bitch I wish you would call the police on me" I could smell the alcohol coming off his breath as he spoke.
"I guess you done let that gay nigga get in your head. So let me clear something up for you. We are always going to be together unless something tragic happen like one of us die or something". He laughed a little. Then he raised a gun to my head. My heart was beating so fast. This person in front of me wasn't my first love.
I closed my eyes and prayed that I see another day.
"We back bitch" I heard chase yell
Him and Erica where laughing about something.
I opened my eyes staring into his snarling face.
"You bet not say shit or I'm going down for a triple homicide you feel me baby. Click click bang bang" he growled waving the gun in my face.
I shook my head up and down as he tucked the gun in his jeans.
"Go fix your face" he said stepping back.
I couldn't move I was froze just staring at him. Who is the person?
"You ok back there cherish" I heard chase say walking towards us.
"Go fucking clean your face now" Deon silently said.
I ran to my restroom and closed the door.
"The fuck you doing here" chase yelled
I could hear him through the door as I splashed cold water on my face.
"Man take your gay ass down stairs a Nigga can't even get a good nut out fucking with you!" Deon said lying to Chase like we was in here fucking.
I heard chase mumble something followed by my room door slamming shut.
I dried my face off with my big towel and jumped when I heard a knock at the door
I opened the bathroom door with trempling hands coming in contact with the hazel eyes I had fell in love with.
"Remember what I said we never over. me and you are forever baby I'm out" he said kissing my lips and walking out my room.
I walked out the bathroom and laid on my bed looking at the ceiling.
I can't believe Deon just did this.
The Deon I knew wouldn't be capable of doing anything like this. He was drunk maybe that's it.
What am I suppose to do. I want to tell Chase but I don't want to get him or anybody hurt. I couldn't hold it anymore my tears started coming down my face like a water fall. I don't want to die. How can someone say they love me and try to kill me.
"Cherish" I heard some one call my name. I looked at my room door but it was still closed.
"Cherish" I looked at my phone on my pillow an picked it up kaiden's name flashed across the screen showing we was on call for 20 minutes.
"Cherish pick up the phone" he said.
Did he just hear everything?