Cherish

"I'm doing this little dance for you. You got me so excited" I sang as I twisted my hips to Ciara.
I was on my third cup of henessy and it had my body on fire.
After everything that happen today it felt good to unwind and have a little fun.
"Hey my homegirl out front so I'm going to go get her you good.
Chase asked.
"Yes im alright this my fucking song" I said throwing my hands in the air.
Chase laughed and told me he will be right back.
I felt a strong pair of hands grip my waist. I turned around to punch whoever it was and Kaiden grabbed my fist smiling at me.
"Hey cherry" Kaiden said
"Hey" I blushed
Kaiden was looking good enough to eat.
I turned back around and grinded on him. Bending over giving him a full view of what I was working with. His hands grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him so I could feel his man hood rising.
I leaned back in to his chest shaking my ass as his hands explored my body making me moan out loud.
He turned me around and I wrapped my arms around his neck looking him in his eyes
"Why you so beautiful" he asked licking them juicy ass lips.
His eyes was so green and sexy I could see the lust in them.
He leaned down and kissed my neck causing me to run my hands through his dreads.
"Damn I wish you stop playing with me" he whispered in my ear grabbing another hand full of my ass.
"Excuse me"
I looked up and seen the girl from the store earlyer.
I rolled my eyes at her and focused back on Kaiden.
"Bitch roll your eyes at me again and its going to be some problems" She said placing her hands on her hip.
I tried to pull back from Kaiden but he griped me tight.
"Fuck off monica" he mugged her.
"So this why you wont give me no play cause u want this fat bitch" she screamed.
"Bitch you got me fucked up" I said yanking myself from kaiden.
He pulled me back in his arms and leaned down whispering in my ear.
"Ignore her baby you to pretty to be fighting"
How his lips brushed up against my ear. I would do anything for him.
Suddenly I felt a yank on my braids and a hit to my face as I fell on the ground.
I grabbed my nose and looked at the blood spilling out.
"Bitch what the fuck wrong with you" I heard Kaiden yell
I jumped up from the ground going at her.
I blacked out next thing I know I'm on top of here beating her head in.
"Get this big bitch off me" Monica screamed.
I felt a pair of hands pick me up. I took that opportunity to stomp her in the face a few times.
"Calm down cherry damn" Kaiden said examining my face.
"Say you alright KB" a dude said with a chick glued to his hip sucking on his neck.
"Yea I'm straight Easy" he said rubbing my nose with the bottom of his shirt. Then he took it off tilting my head holding it there.
"Aww hell naw cherish u ok" chase asked.
I noded my head and put a thumb up.
"BITCH IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Monica screamed running over to me.
Kaiden step In front of me and pushed her head back making her fall to the ground.
"Bitch take a loss" he yelled.
"Yes you better before you get beat up in this bitch you already look like a beat up ass cynthia doll". Chase said causing me and Kaiden to laugh. I had yanked all her tracks out so she really was looking like cynthia.
I saw a small figure run by me up to that dude KB called Easy and yanked the female that was sucking on his neck by the hair beating her in the face repeatedly.
"Erica what is you doing" chase said trying to break them up.
Easy looked scared as she turned on him.
"Oh so you cheating on me Easy" Erica screamed.
He didn't say nothing just stared at her.
"Oh you deaf now ok hold up" Erica took off her heels and earings running at him full force swinging her arms. She was getting in some good hits too
Security came over breaking it up and putting everyone outside.
"I want you out the house tonight I'm done with your sorry ass" Erica yelled trying to get back over to him but chase was holding her back pulling her twoards his car.
"I fucking hate I hate you" she cried.
Easy blew out a frustrated breath punching the wall. I saw the blood leaking from his hand and rage in his eyes.
"Hey im going to handle my homeboy answer your phone when I call you cherry I'm not playing" Kaiden said.
"Ok I will" I said
He looked at me one more time before walking with his friend to the car.
I walked to chase car and Erica was sitting on the hood smoking a blunt looking at the sky. With tears still falling from her eyes.
"You ok" I said sitting next to her
"I will be I guess" she mumbled
"I know how you feel my ex cheated on me to many times to count" i chuckled shaking my head.
"I'm not trying to take up for him or nothing but I don't think he slept with her" I said
"He probably didn't its just the principal. How you going to have a whole girl at home and kid doing shit like this" she complained
"True" I said taking the blunt she handed to me.
"Ok Lil mayweathers we need to go the cops coming" chase said
We laughed at chase jumping off the car and leaving