Kaiden

I sat in Easy living room with his son Montrell Jr flicking through the channels trying to find something to tune out him and Erica arguing. I shot cherry another text it was like my fith one I guess she wasn't feeling me like I was her.
I'm not bout to keep texting her ass either so it is what it is.
Easy thought a little relaxation would be good for us. So we was hitting up BT's tonight to chill and see some naked hoes.
But Erica wasn't feeling that shit.
Me personally I don't know how throwing my hard earned Money at a bunch of bitches was relaxation but hey whatever float niggas boats.
"Fuck you Easy what happen to spending time with your family.
You see KB and the gang every damn day!" Erica yelled
"Y'all niggas gay or sum!" She screamed
"I sleep with you every damn night
Man you bugging" Easy appeared fixing his watch walking down the hallway smiling shaking his head at me.
I held in my little chuckle. This nigga don't take nothing serious.
I looked at Jr and he was focused on the TV. He proberly so use to this shit it feel normal to him.
"So that's what you see me as some one you can have on call and ready to lay up and fuck" she screeched
Easy pushed her against the wall by her throat
"What's up Erica you need some act right is that what it is" he said before leaning down whispering in her ear.
I held my fingers up counting down from three. Because I already knew where this is bout to go.
"Say man give me 20 more minutes" Easy said disapearing back down the hall with Erica pulling his hand before I could even get down to one.
I cracked up laughing at they bipolar ass relationship.
-----
Me and easy sparked a blunt on the way to the strip club to get our mind right.
"You and Erica a fool" I said laughed
"She just needed some dick. I put her ass smooth on to sleep" he said cracking up laughing too.
"Thats my baby though she know it. The bitch just crazy ass hell" he said shaking his head.
"She gone tell me when I get home get ready to get my dick sniffed.
I bust out laughing Erica is real crazy foreal.
I remember when we first started trapping she was in the bushes looking at the house for hours as we laughed at the security cameras.
I believe she would've stayed if Easy didn't go out there and make her ass go home.
She done broke his car windows, shot that Nigga in his foot, burned his clothes countless times. The list just goes on and on.
"Yo Erica crazy as fuck Nigga" I said still laughing.
"I know but I love her ass though.
I nodded my head in understanding.
Love is powerful.
Every since I met cherry I been thinking about what it would be like to be in a relationship.
I checked my phone to see if she done hit me back but she haven't.
I can't lie a Nigga feeling some type of way.
Pulling up to the club it was packed. I'm glad my boy Jason got us a spot in the parking lot cause it was full as hell.
"What's up big Greg" Easy laughed fucking with the security guard
"Fuck you Nigga this all muscle not fat" Greg said tapping his round ass belly.
Me and easy died laughing.
"Igght Nigga whatever you say" Easy said walking passed him.
I can't deny it BT's got some bad ass bitches up in here.
"Say easy I'm bout to go take a piss I be back" I told him
"Alright I'm bout to go get some ones you good with 1 rack. He said flipping through the hundreds in his pocket.
"Yes I guess" I mumbled walking passed him.
Don't get me wrong I'm not no cheap ass nigga but a thousand dollars would look good in my mama bank account not on no damn stripper.
I saw that hoe from the store earlier and laughed at myself store clerk by day stripper by night.
"Hey boo" i mugged Monica as she spoke to me.
I walked right passed her ass to the bathroom.
When I came out she was leaned up against the wall.
I can't deny it that ass and titties was looking good in her black lace one piece.
"I see you looking at me. You can do more than that. I'll let you touch anything you want daddy". She said walking up to me.
She grabbed my hand and placed it on her apple bottom whispering in my ear
"I been wanting you for a long time"
I licked my lips and leaned down to whisper in her ear.
"Bitch you couldn't have me in your dreams". I said pushing her back and walking off.
Future rich sex blasted through the speakers as I made my way back to the table.
Easy had a stripper in his lap already making it rain on her.
I picked up the bottle of ciroc and took a big gulp I needed to loosen up.
"Bitch you better work" some gay ass Nigga was saying to some female dancing.
When she turned around and laughed at him. I saw it was cherry fine ass a Nigga heart skipped a beat.
I took another gulp of ciroc as I watched her.
It should be a crime to be that damn fine.
"You want a lap dance baby" this stripper said walking up to me.
"Naw I'm good" I said trying to look around her at cherry
"Say KB the point of being here is to have fun. Let that hoe dance on you" Easy said throwing me a stack of ones.
The stripper mugged him and looked at the money in my hand.
I shrugged my sholders leaned back in my seat as ciara body party came on.
Her hands where all over a Nigga as she straddled me.
"Touch me right there rock my body I can't keep my hands off you your body is my party" she was singing as she grinded on my dick.
I wasn't paying her ass no attention. I was to busy looking at cherish winding her body with her hands in the air.
"Say ma get up" I said tapping her thigh.
I gave her a hand full of ones and headed towards cherish.