cherish

When I walked out the bathroom from my shower Dee was long gone. I sat on the bed as I prepared to get ready for work. Yes Deon have told me plenty of times before that he wants to be single because I bitch and complain to much. What else am I suppose to do while we where together all he did was have a different side piece every month which that's how star ugly ass got in the picture anyway. Let me fuck around and get another nigga his ass will be on fire. I shook the thoughts away as I headed to my closet to get ready for work i was already going to be late as it is. As I walked passed the full length mirror I admired my body in my bra and boyshorts. Yes I'm a big girl and I love it sometimes, but when deon cheat on me I feel ugly as fuck. I stand 5'7 Carmel complexion, nice sized breast and a fat ass. Plus we all know that big girls got a pretty face and mines was naturally beautiful. I wear no makeup just a little bit of eyeliner here and there too pop out my light brown eyes.
"Bitch where you at"
I rolled my eyes listening to my best friend chase run up the stairs. He proberly over heard me and deon arguing this morning with these cheap ass apartment walls.
"Can I cut that son of a bitch now cause I'm tired of his shit. Every other damn week he talking you like you some dumb bitch off the street"
Chase said with the anger.
I just looked at him and continued to get ready for work. Me and chase have been friends since he moved across from me two years ago. I was chilling on the porch one night waiting for from to come pick me up for a birthday dinner he had promised me, but he never showed. The new guy next door was throwing a party and invited me over. We found out it was both of our birthdays and that we both where turning 21 me and chase been close everysince. We always call eachother bitches and babes. We act like a couple, but it would never work out. Chase is gay you wouldn't know that though if u saw him. He stood 6ft had a milk chocolate complexion with a nice low fade bae had waves for days plus he wore his jeans kind of baggy and stayed iced out. Chase is on of the few I will cut for.
Chase fell down on my bed and blew out a frustrated breath while wiping his hands down his face.
"Look I'm just saying babes you could do a whole lot better. I mean look at you" he said staring at me. I could've sworn I seen a little lust in his eyes but I shook it off Chase is gay.
"Chase keep calm he don't mean shit he say. Later he is going to call me apologizing for all this shit". I said throwing my scrub top over my head.
"Bitch what is it? That head must be amazing or he got a king Kong dick in his jeans." Chase said
I bust out laughing
"Chase shut the hell up nigga damn"
Chase let out a little chuckle too
"I'm just saying bitch".
I sat down next to him and started putting on my slip resistant work shoes. I work as a dietary aid at a nursing home. The weak ass eight dollars a hour ain't shit, but we don't do nothing anyway so its like free money. Plus my coworkers are a damn fool they keep my ass rolling.
I went in my top draw looking for that purple haze my brother louie gave me to test out.
"Hey babes roll this up for me"
I said while throwing the sack to chase. He picked it up and sniffed the bag rolling his eyes like he was bout to catch the biggest but in history and blew out a long breath.
"Bitch you got this shit from louie. I know it I know it mm mmmm mm" he said excitedly while stomping his foot on the ground. I started cracking up.
"Oh my god chase you get on my damn nerves" I said trying to catch my breath from laughing to much.
"Bitch you don't even got to ask me. Matter of fact do you mind if I sample a blunt of this too cause I'm taking one anyway" he said placing a few buds in his pocket.
"I was going to smoke with you anyway. I don't care though he bringing me some og gas later"
"You just a spoiled little brat" he said while twisting the weed up.
I'm not going to deny it I always get what I want with my brother louie. I'm the youngest girl and he the youngest boy so its only natural we got close.
"Whatever nigga can you take me to work while we smoke this. I asked while grabbing my house keys off the dresser.
"Yes I got to pull up on one of my dips on that side of town anyway" he said standing up dusting off his jeans.
"Well bitch come on so you can pull up on a kid ayee pull up on a kid" I sang young thug while shaking my ass. Chase shook his head and headed out the door. I combed my fingers through my box braids that I got the other day and walked out behind him locking up my apartment.