the populars

harry, zayn, liam, niall and louis are the poular kids in school and 5 girls dont like it. alisanne , heavenli, izzy, jordan and eleanor have been made second best since the boys joined school last year and they are not a happy bunch, infact they hate the boys socks off but what they dont know is they have secrect love deep down inside for these boys, all they have to do is find it.

alisannes pov

my alarm cl9ck went off at 7 am this morning because of school, i was so tired after a late night last night so i hit snooze and turned back over not realising it was school today. i then went on to wake up at five to nine and college starts at 9 so i suddenly sprung into action. i tossed my hair back and put it in a messy bun threw ob some clothes and did my make up natural looking. i picked up my bag and ran out the house and down the road to college as i lived near it.

nialls pov

i woke up bright and early this morning ready for college, i packed my bag and threw on my chinos and my crazy mofos t-shirt and ate my breakfast waiting for the right moment to walk out out the door to school as i lived quite far away and had to leave early to get there in time

when i reached school i saw the most beautifull girl standing at her locker with her friends. she has been my crush since i started last year but i have never quite had the courage to ask her out. even though i am popular i am not that outward infact i am quite shy. i dont like speaking infront of people. but she is just georgeous. today i felt lucky abd i just couldnt stop my swkf from walking up to her and adking the star question.

"ou hi um i wad just wondering whether you would like to go out some time"

"you must be joking" alidanne said laughing with her friends at me.

i felt so embarressed i just ran away and hid away where no one can see me

alisannes pov

" is he joking i hate him ever since he joined last year with that stupid possy of his we have been second best"

"yeah i agree" heavenli said shaking her head in agreement

"i hate them all even though liam is super dreamy dobt you agree" jordan said looking into the air.

we all turned aound and stared at her with discust.

"well sorry" she said putting her hands up

zayns pov

whrn i walked into college this morning i could notstop myself from staring at the one the only izzy. she is so pretty with her long blonde hair and blue eyes she was perfect. i have asked her out before but she declined me straight away.

but today something felt different i felt lucky.

i stood there staring at her ao long she walked up to me slapped me and shouted

" WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT YOU JERK!!!"

"n-nothing" i said holding my red raw face from where she slapped me.

even though she slapped me i still felt lucky so i grabbed her shoulder spun her roung dipped her down and kissed her so hard i had to stop ti take a breath.

i let go and she spun round and slapped me in the exact same place as she did before. gosh that stung

as i got up i heard all the girls walk up and crowd round me i felt so intimidated i just backed away and tried to find harry.

harrys pov

i was standing in the quad when zayn came speeding round the corner with tears in his eyes he explained everthing and i just told him that i havent had much luck with eleanor either she hates me as much as the rest of the girls.

louis pov

i am working on heavenli she is starting to go soft. she will break soon i will only have to ask a few more times before she finally crack and i know she will. soon....

hi guys it is my first time writing so excuse the mistakes or the boringness of it i just needed to start it and give you a taste of the characters thanks guys for reading

sophie xx

chapter 2

heavenlis pov

after the bell rang i went to my first class maths. i hated it so i allways mucked around and ti make it worse i had to sit next to louis and all he did was tell me cheesey chat up lines. he annoyed me so much i had to i just turned round and walloped him one. he is such a baby he ran out and didnt come back into tht lesson. when class had finished he was waiting out side for me he ran up to me picked me up put me over his shoulder and ran away with me before i knew it we were in the janitors closet kissinv the face off each other. since i thought he was quite hot i didnt stop him and we were in full make out mode. i timed it we were kissing for 5 mims straight, i couldnt belive it. when i went in i hated him but then five minites later we are walking out holding hands like bf and gf.

jordans pov

i could not belive my eyes, all i saw was louis and heav holding hands walking together lije best friends. i could not stop myself from finding alisanne , eleanor and izzy and telling them evrything about what i saw.

"oh ma god!!!!! you are joking me" alisanne shouted infront of evryone in the school.

"are you being serious!!!" eleanor said surprised

"NO!!!!!!" izzy protested.

"oh yeah but i dont blame her did i tell you im with liam" i whispered quickly

"WHAT" eleanor shouted.

nialls pov

i cant show my face ever again it was so embarrasing wjat happened earlier i cant belive it but she is just so geogeous i had to ask.

alisannes pov

when niall asked me out i declined because everybody else was around but actually i really like him he is so funny and cute. so my plan is to get his number to text him to meet me at starbucks at the weekend and i am going to say yes but tell him to keep it a secret. and i th8nk he will because he tbinks i am a fodess or something i mean he worships the ground i walk on. to him i am the most popular in school. he is so adorable.

harrys pov

i have the biggest secret ever...... i have the biggest crush ob eleanor ever but i k ow she wont want me because she is part of the haters. god she is pretty with her lobg brown hair and big brown eyes you could get lost in aaahhhhhhhhh....

eleanors pov

i kbow something very interesting....... ......... harry loves me i heard him talking to zayn about it earlier ib the quad so i am goibg to surprise him with a kiss when i next see him alone because you know some thing i kind of like him a little bit. eeeepppppp!!!!

his dimples are perfect!!

2 updates in one night are you proud.

soz its so short but i had to add that bit in there anyway..

keep reading

thanks sophiexx