Chapter 13 Elder

• Dedicated to Six year olds

I woke up and Alex was gently shaking me.

"Time to go." He tells me. I sit up. The pain was gone. I go over to my closet and pull on a lime green hoodie with a peace signs dotted all over it. Then I put on a pair of jeans and my Chuck Taylor's. We head out into the snow, and I take a detour path into fresh snow leaving my foot prints.

I sigh contentedly. "First!"

I look over and Alex is shaking his head. "You're worse than the six years olds!" He laughs.

I yell back, "That's because I have the mind set of a six year old!"

I get to his car and shake off the snow. He groans when he sees the white stuff on the floor of his car.

"You are cleaning that, not me." He says.

"Nah, Mother Nature and the water cycle will take care of it." I assure him.

"Yeah that makes me feel so warm and fuzzy." He says sarcastically as he drives down the road. I watch as snowy trees and hills pass by my window. We drive for what feels like forever, but is really forty five minutes. We finally pull up to an older Victorian home. The house itself was breath taking. I grew nervous. This Elder was about to read my entire life story, from beginning to the very end. Of course the Elder wouldn't tell me what they say past today, that would mess up time and space and I am not going to get into that.

We walk in and see a very modern living room for such an old home. An older woman walks into the room.

"Alex and Andrea, I've been expecting you." She says calmly.

"Did you call ahead?" I ask Alex.

"Nope." He replies.

"Mkay..." I glance around.

The woman comes over to me. "This way Andrea." She pulls me to a room down a hallway. In the room is a circle of full length mirrors.

"Tie your hair up. And Alex don't you dare touch my cookies young man!" She yells out.

I laugh as I tie up my hair. She instructs me to take off my shirt so she can find where she needs to be. I pull it off. She looks on my back first, and then says,"Ah ha! Here."

She tsks as she reads. "My Andrea. They really took it out on you. But your father, oh he showed much promise. But even his Tattoos never predicted such terror. I wonder what happened?" She mumbles.

"I was born." I reply.

"I guess it is true that he was prophesied to only have one child. But I don't see why having you would make him turn dark." She skims over more of the Tattoos.

"So was I right?" I ask tentatively.

"Yes, it is your father." She tells me.

"Alex Saunders!" She calls out.

Alex comes down the hall as I grab my shirt from one of the mirrors. I pull it on and catch him staring.

"Are you finished staring or?" I question.

"Oh, sorry!" He shakes his head and turns to the Elder.

"So who is it?" He glances at me.

"Her father. And dearest, it helps to listen to your mate sometimes. I recommend it for the future." She pats his arm and heads out of the room.

He sighs. "Well you where right."

"Unfortunately yes. But next time, just believe me." I say and ruffle his hair. I pull on my hoodie and we leave. I fall asleep in the car and when I wake up again we are back, and the sun had begun its decent. We got inside and I shivered from cold. I took off my hoodie and wrapped a thick blanket around myself.

Alex and I sat on the couch the blanket over us.

"So what are you gonna do?" I wonder aloud.

"I'll make a plan with the other Alpha's." He tells me.

"I hope the plan involves my father and his death." I tell him.

"Yeah, it probably will." He assures me.

He lays back and I'm laying with my head on his chest. I begin to get sleepy and eventually lose to sleep. And so dose Alex. We fall asleep together on the couch and sleep quietly all night.

~*

Hey guys!!! So I just wanted to thank you guys for reading! And I hope you enjoyed and pleassseeee vote a comment! Love you guys!

Byeeeeee <333333