Chapter 8 Pranksters

• Dedicated to *your name here*

*pic of Alex*

We pulled out some old art supplies. Paint, glitter, glue, feathers and paper. I grabbed a roll of plastic wrap. I ran outside to where Gale was at, standing by Drews baby. His Camero. Now the paint we where using was the washable kind for cars. But I would be glueing stuff to the inside of his car like no tomorrow.

Gale splattered paint all down the white paint. I smeared glue on his seat and dumped feathers all over it. Then I tore paper and did the next seat. And after that, we bejeweled his bumper with the word, "LOSER". Then we wrapped his car in the plastic wrap and used hair dryers to make it shrink. Then we wrapped in a second and third time. When we finished I wrote nicely in a red sparpie on his windshield, "~love Andrea."

I took off his license plates and painted over them with glow in the dark neon paint, and wrote,"IMA A55" on both of them. Gale laughed at them and put them back on for me. We stood back and admired our work.

"Man I missed doing this." I sigh.

"No kidding. Last prank I pulled was the one where we dumped slime on my dad." He shakes his head.

"You never did pranks afterward?" I ask turning to him.

"Nope, didn't have the heart without you." He said.

I felt myself blush. I wish Gale had been my mate. He said cute things like that, while Alex barely spoke to me. I knew who was my next target for pranking was at least.

"Well, let's go get a good view for this. Drew should be coming out in about two minutes." Gale says looking at his watch.

We head inside and up stairs, and onto a balcony facing the front yard. I sink down low so we are less easy to spot. A bunch of people pour out of the house as they begin to get ready for some stupid party they where planning. Then we hear and outraged yell and I grin. There in the front is a red faced Drew. People begun pointing and laughing and taking pictures. Me and Gale high five.

Mission accomplished.

I knew Drew wouldn't be able to get me back. That was one of the problems with having a brain the size of a nut. Then I see Jex out there laughing and taking pictures too. I make sure my mind block is up before saying,

'yes! Even Jex knows know that I'm the superior sibling. Your on my territory now Drew. It's my turn to be the one making you cower now. Not so fun is it?' I laugh lightly.

"What's so funny?" Gale asks looking over.

"Drew's reaction." I flash him a smile. I get up and head inside.

I go up to the third floor for no apparent reason, and I see a young girl sitting on the ground holding her knee. Tears are running down her face and I see blood on her leg.

"What happened?" I ask her gently.

"I-I fell and hit th-the door frame and then I-I slid and it tore m-my knee." She sobbed.

"Sh it's okay, you'll be fine. I'll fix it for you. Let me pick you up." I tell her. She lets me pick her up carefully.

"What's your name?" I ask as I carry her down the stairs.

"Meg." She says sniffling.

"Okay Meg," I set her on my bathroom counter," I'm gonna clean the cut and then put a bandage around it so it won't get infected while it's healing." I tell her as I pull out my first aid kit. She winces when I put the peroxide on the cut. Then I put a pad on it and wrap it with doctors tape to cover the whole cut.

I carry her down stairs and out to the back yard and set he down.

"Dose it hurt to walk?" I ask.

"Nope! Thank you!" She hugs me and then runs off to play with the other kids. I put my hands on my hips and smile. Then I turn and head back inside. Alex was leaning on the counter.

"Saw and heard what you did there." He says gesturing outside.

"Yeah and?" I ask.

"Four people walked by her and didn't stop to help her." He tells me.

"Okay, so people are jerks or oblivious. Glad you finally noticed." I reply.

He shot me a look. "You have some Luna traits I will admit. But that prank out there? What was that about Andrea?" He questions me.

"Oh so that's what this is about? It wasn't about me doing something nice after all. It's about something I did wrong!" I throw my hands up in frustration.

"You didn't answer the question." He presses.

"Personal payback." I snap.

"Payback? For what? He's been here a couple hours and you already pull something like this? Really Andrea?" He says it like I'm a five year old who got into the cookie jar.

"Well for your information, doing stuff like this is fun. And maybe you would know if you hadn't gone away, and grown up way to fast! Because I get it. Life is hell at times. I've suffered for years on end. But you don't see me being serious or moping because fun is the cure to that stuff. It's the reason I got payback. Because he was part of my personal hell. And he still got a better mate than me." I storm to my room and slam my door, locking it.

I heard Gale and Jex come by to see if I was okay but I didn't reply, I just laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Alex never came by. Yeah. He was definitely next on the list.