Chapter 9 Punching Bags

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην Baby sitters

*pic of Andrea*

When I got up and went to the bathroom, I stared at my reflection. Curly brown hair. Light green and sometimes brown eyes. Soft features. And ever so evident circles under my eyes from lack of sleep. I sighed and put on blush to cover them. I did my hair on a waterfall braid, after taking a long shower.

I went to my closet and pulled out a pair of jeans and a sequined black tank top. I pulled on a pair of grey boots and then pulled out my phone. Nearly a million texts from Jex. I unlocked my phone.

Latest text from Jex- Andrea common I need you to answer me! What happened? Drew and I are really worried.

I replied- yeah I can believe your worried but Drew? Ha! He would kill me if he had the chance.

Jex- no! Drew is so sweet! He gets me flowers, and calls me beautiful...

Me-yeah, to you. See that's what I left out from my life story. Those years I was gone? Was because of him and my dad. He will deny everything, but my pack tattoos tell a whole different story. And DONT tell ANYONE

Jex-I, I don't know...why would your brother be that cruel?

Me-they blamed me for my mothers death. Plain and simple.

Jex-...

Me-Jex?

Jex-I'm staying with him. But one sign of trouble and I'm rejecting him. Pinkie promise.

Me- I can live with that.

Jex- so what happened last night?

Me- four letter word, take a guess.

Jex- hmmmm idk.....um Alex?

Me-BINGO!

Jex- I swear if that boy doesn't get his head out of the clouds I will for him. And he won't like it

Me- be my guest

Jex- gotta go I have to do rounds

Me- bye

I set my phone down and then walked out of the room. A woman approached me

"Hey Andrea, can you watch my kids for a little while?" She asked looking in a rush.

I nodded not wanted to leave the woman without a babysitter.

"Oh thank you!" She cried and led me to her apartment.

Her two kids, two twin girls that where ten, where debating which guy from a band was cuter. She gave me her number and then left saying she would be back in an hour. I turned to the girls. They had stopped debating and they where looking at me.

"You're Alpha Alex's mate aren't you?" Asks the one with pink nails. The woman had said she was Hannah.

"Doesn't that make you the Luna?" Asked Hailey.

"No silly, they have to be bonded. Are you bonded?" Hannah questions.

"No we aren't bonded." I say.

"We saw him carrying you in your hospital gown. It was so cute! I was like, oh my gosh, movie scene!" Hailey exclaims.

I laugh, "Well Alpha Alex isn't being cooperative lately. Maybe you young ladies can talk some sense into him?" I suggest.

Their eyes brighten, "Yeah!" They both exclaim at the same time.

"But he never has time for kids like us!" Hannah complains.

"Oh, I am sure of your determined enough you will get to talk to him." I assure her.

"How about when you have time have your mom text me, and I'll take you to talk to him." I promise.

They fist bump.

We spend the whole hour talking about hot guys from bands and what they want for Christmas and their wish for snow in Oklahoma this year. I mentally had face palmed when they mentioned Christmas which was a month off. Not to mention it had started to get chilly.

Their mom came back and she thanked me and gave me some spending money. I left and put my money in my room. I put my phone in my pocket and then headed downstairs. I saw Drew outside scrubbing paint from his car. I laughed to myself. He heard, and looked up. He scowled at me. I just shook him off. Now was not a time to be afraid.

I pushed my hair behind my ear and looked out and saw people setting up for another party. I sighed and shook my head. Then I headed over to the Rec center and changed into some shorts and a sports tank top and tennis shoes. I tied my hair up and put a head band in. I jogged a few laps around the track and then when to the training room. A few younger teens where there practicing. I went off to the side of the room. I pulled up memories of fighting Drew and my dad. I started simple. Punches on a punching bag. Side swings. Straight hits. Round house kicks. I looked up and realized I was alone. I smiled.

I ran jumped and spun my body to the side and landed my fist and a knee and shin on the ground, perfect movie style landing. I got up and punched a nearby bag, and then turned and kicked another. I did a back flip and spun and hit a dummy. I stood breathing heavy. I hadn't fought like that for about a year. I ran and did some front flips across the room. When I ended I was at the back wall. I turned and was about to go out when I saw Alex.

I froze. He was looking at me funny. "What ever it is," I start

"Jessie told me." He interrupted me. I looked up from taking my gloves off.

"What?" I ask.

"She told me. Everything." He says.

I slam my fist into a nearby punching bag. "I never should have said anything." I chide myself.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He questions walking towards me.

I hit the bag a couple times.

"Andrea answer me." He demands.

I hit it harder.

"Andrea." He is closer now.

I kicked and punched the bag,

"Why didn't you tell me Andrea?" He asks getting mad, and getting within a few feet of me.

I ignore him and keep punching the bag.

He grabs my arms and I struggle and try to pull away but can't wiggle out.

"Tell me." He demands.

"Because I never wanted to ever talk about it! I'm trying to get away from that part of my life but no matter how hard I try it keeps seeping into my life! Ever since my mom died it's been hell for me! No one ever asked how I was! It was always, "Poor Drew, he witnessed his mothers death!" And "poor Zack, he lost his wife and mate!" And then they blamed me for her death and I paid the price for that for six years!" I begin to cry and tears race over my cheeks.

"I never meant for her to die." I sob.

Alex by now had begun holding me and was rocking me back and fourth.

"Can we please bond?" I ask quietly after awhile.

He sighed into my hair.

"Andrea..." He starts.

"I can't do it anymore. Alex it needs to be now or never." I tell him.

"Andrea I was going to say yes." He tells me.

"Oh." I blush.

He takes me back to his house where I shower, and change into my clothes I wore to the gym. When I step out of the bathroom my hair is semi dry, and curling like crazy.

I sat on his bed criss cross. He put his lap top up.

"So how do we do this?" I ask

*two posts in one day! Well any way they will finally be bonded! Yay!!!!! Oh and how did you like the pranking last chapter? Lemme kno in the comments and don't forget to vote ;)