Chapter 7 oh no

I woke up in Alex's bed. I sat up and then carefully stood, making sure I was able to walk. I took tentative steps and found I could walk with ease. I walk out of Alex's room. I walk out of the house and to the pack house. A white camero sits I the drive. I can literally feel myself go pale.

"Please don't be who I think it is." I silently pray. I jog to the pack house. I step inside and a small group of girls and a couple guys are surrounding one person. He pushes his way out and I feel my stomach hit the floor.

"Hey Andrea." My brother Drew smiles with an evil grin.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Can't your older brother drop by to see you?" He askes innocently.

"I don't want to see you, and I definitely don't want you to see me." I snap.

"Oh hey, no need for attitude, you remember what happened last time you used attitude with me." He reminds me.

I grimace. "Yeah, unfortunately I do." I say.

"Then I advise you don't use it with me again." He growls.

"Oh ho, what are you gonna do here? We're in public, and not to mention, I have back up now. So leave me the hell alone and leave my pack alone." I snarl.

He grinned devilishly. "Sorry sis. Can't do that, see dad sent me to check on you. And not to mention, I found my mate." He tells me.

"Yeah? Who?" I practically spit.

"Jessie, or as everyone calls her, Jex." He smiles like he's won.

"Hell no! How could someone as evil as you belong with someone as beautiful and amazing as her?!" I demand.

"Because dear sis, things just work out for people like me." He laughs in his horrible way and I dart out the front door slamming into Alex.

"Sorry." I mutter and push past him, tears running down my cheeks. I hear him and Drew talking like old friends, which they are, and I hear Jex come in and start laughing and talking with my evil, twisted, dark, and demented brother. I climb a giant oak in the back yard that is some distance away from the pack house. I cry and sob and then I finally do it, I scream.

I fell against a giant branch sobbing, my fingers digging into the bark. My hair falls around me, catching the bark, and I'm covered in dirt. I scream again, until my throat is hoarse. I'm sure Alex is coming, but when a figure appears under the tree it's Gale. I just continue to sob.

He climbs up and pulls me from the branch. We sit at the heart of the tree, where there is just enough room. I sit on his lap, my head on his shoulder. He strokes my hair gently until my sobs quiet.

"What's wrong?" He asks me quietly.

"Drew, he's here, he came back, he's gonna take Jex, he's gonna make me pay. He came back. He was gone but he had to come back." I choke out.

"Sh, he won't take Jex. And what would he make you pay for?" He looks confused.

"I- I can't say." I mumble.

"Yes you can Andrea, now tell me." He says gently.

"I don't want to bring it up. It hurts, and he will only get angrier and then my dad will come and send me away." I tell him.

Gale pushes the hair from my face, and strokes my tear soaked cheek. We sit there starting at each other for a long time.

"What happened to Alex?" I ask after a while.

"What do you mean?" Gale looks at me.

"Why did he change?" I rephrase.

Gale sighed, "He started dating this girl a few years after you stopped showing up. She was his entire world. Anything she wanted he got her. They loved each other, but not like mates. Alex wanted so badly for them to be mates, and so did she. And they bonded each other. But soon after Rouges attacked, and she found her mate as one of the Rouges. But she was killed in a skirmish. Alex became depressed and then dad sent him away, so he could have time to think without distractions."

"He came back once or twice and celebrated Christmas with us, but then he left again. And then he returned to become Alpha. And now he has you." Gale finishes.

I sit quietly. Then I smile. "How's bout you and me get back in the ol' business of pranks?" I suggest, earning a grin from Gale.

"You bet." He said and we began our decent. We reached the bottom. "Who should we prank?" He asks.

"Drew." I say with an evil grin. Time for some pay back you son of a b***h.

😎

🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Hey guys! Drew is here! Stuff is about to go down ;)