Tears started flowing. My poor baby girl self harms. Yeah, I've known before. But, it's hard when reality just smacks you in the face without an indication.

*Demetriana's POV*

I was in the courtyard drinking my coffee when I heard the bell ring. Shit, I'm late. I thought. I ran off to Miss Rivera's class making sure not to drop anything.

I ran in the door as someone was walking out and bumped into them spilling my hot coffee onto their chest. "AHH!" They screamed. I immediately apologized grabbing napkins from my bag and helping them clean it up. I felt their hand hit mine away.

It was one of the three girls. Ashley. (A/N: I'm not sure if I named them already, so here you go. It's Ashley, Megan, and Hanna.)

"Look at what you've done, slut!" She yelled. Ouch. That hurt.

"I'm s-sorry." I said terrified.

She walked into me and bumped me to the side. What happened to the confident me?

I couldn't let tears escape. I just can't. I walked quietly over to my seat and kept looking down. Miss Rivera told us to do some independent work so, we did. I kept working and she came over.

"You okay, honey?" She said rubbing my back.

"I'm fine." I said calmly. Knowing that I wasn't fine. She sighed and walked back to her desk.

I finished the period without talking and went off to the next. It was art.

I love art and we just so happened to be painting. I walked in, sat down and started to paint. It was rather calming.

I then heard Ashley, Hanna, and Megan walk over to me with paint in their hands.

They bumped into me causing the paint to spill all over my brand new uggs. I stood up not saying anything. It's not worth it. I liked these new uggs!

"I'm s-sorry." They all said mocking me from earlier. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. This is my old school all over again. Shit.

I walked out and and returned to art just for my painting to be gone. Where is it? I looked around the room and saw it sticking out of the garbage with paint all over it and it torn up. I started to tear up at the image. I've been working on that for a long time! Now it's ruined.

I walked over to the three girls with anger in my voice. "You did this!" I said pointing to the trash. They laughed.

"Yeah, and what are you going to do about it?" They said laughing. I looked down at the floor knowing that I wasn't going to do anything about it.

"Go kill your self" I heard them say to me. That hurt even more than slut. But, I'm used to it.

The periods slowly went by and it was finally lunch. I was exiting Global and headed to lunch. I saw Naya in the hallway. She handed me a pass.

"What's this?" I asked Naya.

"It's a pass. For lunch. You're coming in and we're going to talk." She said. I nodded and sped off. I know I'm not going in there. I don't "talk" to people.

I took out my wallet and stood in line for the Starbucks vending machine. I got up in line and then I heard someone hush the cafeteria. I turned around and saw Ashley, Megan, and Hanna standing on the table with a big blank poster. Well, at least one side.

"We have a special treat for you today. This is your beloved 'New Girl'." They started. Uh oh, this can't be good.

*Naya's POV*

I followed her to the cafeteria, because I knew she wouldn't come unless I made her. She was in the Starbucks vending line and that's when I heard Ashley, Megan and Hanna shush everyone. They had a huge poster in their hand.

"We have a special treat for you today. This is your beloved 'New Girl'" they said. I glanced over at Demetriana and saw the shock on her face.

They turned the poster around to reveal a picture of Demetriana with only a bra and underwear on. Showing every single one of her cuts. Has to be like 100! A tear dropped from my eye and ran towards the girls. Before that, Demetriana checked her pockets for her phone. "Missing this?" The girls said and threw her her phone that dropped on the floor and shattered.

I reached the girls and snatched the poster from them. "Office! NOW!" I screamed in their faces. I dragged the poster along with me following Demetriana. I saw her go into the bathroom.

I waited for about 3 minutes for her to come out, but she didn't.

I walked in and started peeking under stalls to see if I could see her feet. I found them.

"Demetriana?" I called out. She gasped and dropped a piece of metal on the floor which landed by my feet. I dropped the poster and grabbed the metal from by my feet. I covered my mouth and knocked on the door.

"Go away!" She screamed crying. I started to cry also. I immediately texted Demi and told her the situation. I knocked the door down and saw Demetriana crying covered in her own blood.

I got up and locked the door preventing anyone from coming in. I went back to Demetriana and held her close. I didn't mind the blood on the floor or on me or her. She needs someone. This is a broken girl. She needs help. Again. I remembered that she went to rehab for this already and that she'd broken again.

I cried harder and rocked her while singing. She closed her eyes and went to sleep. I cleaned her up and carried her to my room, laying her across desks to sleep until the end of the day.

Demi texted back.

Hey, sorry. I'm so sorry that happened. I'm gonna pick her up after school from yours if that's okay. We're gonna stay over and watch some movies and calm her down. Once agin, I'm so sorry. Thanks a lot , luv ya.

I'm actually glad that I can do this for Demi. Plus, Demetriana is a sweet girl when she wants to be.

The final bell rang after like 20 minutes, so I picked Demetriana up and laid her out in my back seat. She stayed asleep. When we get home, I'll bandage her cuts up. For now, they just have bandaids. Not very effective.

Before taking off, I sat there and watched her sleep. Creepy? I know. But, she's just so beautiful. Demi's an amazing mom, and she has the prettiest daughter ever.

The attitude just has to stop.

------------------------

Okay, so here's the update.

I know it's probably so crappy, but love ya anyway.

Comment, Vote, etc.

Thoughts? What do you want to happen? I'm liking Naya a lot more!

Naya drama? Or should Naya be a permanent character?

Byeeeeee xoxo

This is my longest update so far! Tell me how you like it!