hello l.a

*Demetriana's POV*

Right after I said "F you" to Maddie and Marianna... I was pretty sure that Dems was gonna be super mad at me.

She was in such a bad mood. She slammed the door to Diana's house and right after... she started laughing like nothing happened.

"Shitheads" I heard her say. I began to laugh also.

Before going to the airport since we had some time left, we stopped by the phone store. Demi wanted her phone number changed. She said she was 'starting over' and wasn't giving out her number to people she didn't want to have it. She then asked me a question.

"Do you want the IPhone 7 while we're here?" she asked. I hesitated for a little bit.

"I don't need a new phone. Perfectly fine with this one." I said holding up my 4. My other parents weren't a big believer in new phones.

"Honey... you're going to school in L.A in a couple of weeks. Plus, I'm your mom. No paparazzi is gonna see my daughter carrying around that trash." she said. Why are rich people like that?

So be it. I chose Jet Black. They reserve IPhones for celebrities in the back before they run out so that if they want one, they can buy one.

I then too, got a new phone number. I don't want anyone except for Mom and Grandma to have it for now.

We arrived at the airport at around 3. It was really crowded and hard for me to walk because I'm on crutches and all.

The plane ride was about 2 1/2 hours. (I'm just guessing. I don't know) I fell asleep because I was so tired.

We got off of the plane and it didn't take us long to find Max. He then drove us back to Demi's house.

"Home sweet home." she said. I was amazed at the 3 story mansion.

"But, we're moving because I don't want Wilmer knowing where I live." she said. Ugh she can be so petty at times.

We went online and started searching for a house. She wanted something even bigger.

"Ooh. How about this one? 12 bedroom, 6 bathroom, Pool and hot tub. 2 kitchens and 3 game rooms." she said.

"Doesn't that seem a little too big?" I asked her. I hope she doesn't yell because she loves to spend money.

"Okay, fine. How about this one? 8 bedroom, 3 bathroom, Pool, 1 kitchen, 2 game rooms and 1 theatre." she said as If it was any smaller.

"Okay, that works." I said. I looked at the price and it was 6.7 million dollars. My eyes grew big!

"I want you to have the world, baby." she said. I laughed and hugged her.

*Demi's POV*

Earlier I told Selena my situation and that I moved back to L.A and she said that she was moving back soon also.

I'm actually pretty glad that we made up. It's as if we never even fought. I missed my best friend.

I heard a knock on my door.

I opened it and it was Joe.

I stepped outside pushing him back further.

"Joe, what the hell are you doing at my house? How did you know I was here?" I whisper-screamed.

"There's such a thing as paparazzi. Okay, so look. I went to jail and talked to Nick. He wants to apologize for shooting her in the foot. He didn't mean to. The gun went off." he said, then he explained.

*Joe's POV*

I was in the other room. Completely unaware that he was holding her hostage.

Maybe an hour later... he told me that he was and that he just wanted the chip back from you. He wanted to borrow my gun that I keep for safety reasons.

I told him that it stayed loaded and can't be unloaded for specific reasons. I told him to keep his hand away from the trigger.

I forgot to tell him that if he pointed the gun at a specific angle, it would go off.

I was standing behind him while I saw him with the gun. I couldn't let anyone know that I was there so I hid. As he began to point it, it went in THAT angle. Before I knew it she was being shot in the foot.

*Demi's POV*

I listened and actually started to believe him. He brought the gun and the manual along with him. He stood far away and showed me how it works and also the papers.

I knew that Nick wouldn't do that.

I don't know why he wanted that chip so bad either. Not like he wanted to be there.

Joe then gave me some notes from Nick. One to me and one to Demetriana.

He then left us to read it.

Dear Demi,

It's been a while since we've talked. I want you to understand why I wanted that chip...

As I kept reading the rest. Tears were coming down my eyes. I always knew.

*Demetriana's POV*

I was on the stairs listening to Demi and some Joe guys' conversation out of the window. I heard about Nick and how the gun angle made it go off. I then kind of forgave him because it wasn't fully his fault. Sure he shouldn't have had a gun, but.

I heard Demi twist the door knob so I jumped over to the couch as fast as I could.

"Hey, I uh have a letter right here for you from Nick. I want you to read it and understand that at any time you want to come to me and talk about it, you can." she said like she was sorry. Then she handed it to me and left crying. The letter read...

Dear Demetriana Devonna Lovato,

I am terribly sorry about everything. I shouldn't have kidnapped you like that. You must have been so scared. I don't know where to start. I can't even apologize enough for the pain I caused you when I shot you. Your whole life I never wanted you to go through pain. That chip that I risked everything for, it's very important to me. That chip contains everything that I missed out on.

The chip has your birth recorded on it. I know that it may seem gross, but when I found out that Demi was pregnant I wanted to take care of both of you. She wouldn't let me though. She mentally wasn't ready so she decided to give you up. I was waiting to get the call that she was giving birth so that I could come and hold you in my hands. I missed you for 13 years. I found you. I took you, and I'm sorry again. I may have been so angry and rude, but I'm going to make it up to you. I love you.

~From Your Father, Nick.

-------------------------------------------

A/N: Kind of a boring chapter.

I think that I am going to discontinue this book. Maybe I'll write another one, but I'm not really feeling this book.

BYEEEEEEE <3 I'm not sure yet though.