date

*Demetriana's POV*

It was about an hour and a half drive to the institution. It's way far out there. There's trees all around it and it's in the middle of no where. It looks creepy from the outside.

We walked in to be greeted by this tall scary looking woman. Half of her teeth were missing when she tried to smile. She was pale and looked like she was dead... to put it in a nice way.

"Greetings." she said in a dreadful tone. What the heck is her problem?

"H-hi. We're here to see Josie...?" Selena said hesitantly and scared. I'd be scared too, talking to a strange woman like this.

She waved her arm as if to signal us to follow her, so we did. She started talking while we were on our way to the basement or wherever Josie is.

"Josie is one of our most... complicated guests. She is having trouble with believing that everything's real. She'll call out for a certain girl sometimes. I forget the name, but she might not ever come out until she faces the real world." the strange said.

I was scared because it seemed like we've been walking for about 10 minutes now. I saw some stairs ahead of me and a sign that said 'C01'. I didn't know what that meant. We headed for the stairs and went down them. It was about .2 of a mile down and all the way down you could hear the moans and groans of teenagers and the banging of cells.

I stretched my hand out for Demi's and she flinched at the feel of it. She said 'sorry'. I assume that she too is very scared. We came to a stop. There was a cell in the end of a long hall way. We grew closer and closer to it. It was quiet.

There was one light above the table and one side was clear. The other side, Josie sat. She looked tired and bad. She was handcuffed to the table and the cell door. Her face was scratched up and her fingernails were filled with dry blood.

The cell door slowly opened and we went and sat at the other end of the table. Josie looked up at us and growled. We all flinched back. Selena connected hands with Josie. Is she crazy?

"Hey baby girl, it's me. Mommy. I'm here with Demi and Demetriana." Selena calmly said.

As soon as Sel said my name, Josie spit at me. It was gross and I don't know why she did it. She dug her long and pointy fingernails into Selena's hand causing her to scream.

"Ahh, shit! I have a photoshoot tomorrow!" Selena cried holding her hand. Demi and I couldn't help but laugh. Sel playfully hit us both.

We suddenly heard mumbling from Josie. Nobody could hear what she was saying, but we knew that she was saying something. We turned around to her and Josie and I made eye contact. If looks could kill, then I'd be dead.

"Hi, Josie." I said shyly.

"It was you! You did this to me!" Josie screamed and repeated over and over again causing all of us to scream and back away. We ran out of the cell managing to close it back before she found a way to break out of the handcuffs with her unbelievable strength.

We found the stairs after about 5 minutes of running and went back out into daylight.

"Bet you we won't come back here again!" Sel said laughing.

"How the hell are you laughing? That's your daughter!" Demi said soon laughing also.

We went to the car and went back to Selena's house. By the time we got there it was 5pm. My date with Chad was at 6! "Oh no, I'm late!" I said panicking. Chad and I changed the date to tonight instead of breakfast in the morning. He also said that he couldn't pick me up, so Demi and Selena has to drive me.

"That's okay! I have clothes and dresses that can fit you and Demi and I can drive you!" Selena said.

I was so grateful. I thanked her and exited the room to go find a dress.

I was browsing her dresses when I found a pink dress that came just above the knees, strapless and had sparkles on the top. I threw that on and found some black heels ad went back downstairs to show them.

They stood up as I walked into the room, and were in awe.

Demi started crying. "Awe, baby girl you look so amazing! You're growing up!" She said.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm the same age I was when you got me back" I said flatly.

Her smile vanished as if she were hurt. Sel picked up the car keys and drove me to Outback. I love their food, it's so good!

We arrived there prior to 6 o'clock right on time. I said my goodbyes and Demi and Sel left the restaurant and headed back home. Maybe after all she did forget about her saying she's going to keep an eye on me.

*Demi's POV*

I told Selena my plan and that she can help me. We left the restaurant as baby girl got inside and then quickly turned around. She must be crazy if she thinks that I'm going to leave her alone with a boy.

We went inside so that they can't see us and went into the kitchen. I smiled and said hello to everyone and then quickly put on a uniform along with a hat to cover my hair and a mustache. I took all of my makeup off so that nobody will realize it's me. Selena did the same.

I saw the two sitting at a table talking. They looked at each other the way I look at my food. I decided to break it up. Selena and I walked over to the two who didn't notice.

"Ahem! I'm Gurdy and this is Murdy and we're going to be your waiters today." I said. Those were the only two names I could think of! Don't judge.

"We'll take a coke." Chad said.

"Don't you mean two?" I asked concerned. Like wtf.

"No, we'll share." Chad said. I raised one eyebrow so fast, but it was the look and it would have given my identity away.

I went to the back and made two cokes.

"Didn't they say they'll share? What are you makin two for?" Selena said.

I gave her a 'please' look. Like I'm not going to let them share a drink on their first date.

I took the cokes and walked over to the table. I accidentally spilled some going over to the table. I made a mental note to clean that up.

I sat the cokes down in front of each of them and they looked at me as if I had two heads. I just smiled politely.

"What would you like for your meal?" I asked in an Australian accent, because why not?

"We'll take two orders of chicken wings and French fries" Chad said smiling.

I nodded and left back to get the food. Nothing has happened so far. I kept my eye on them while the food was being made. I took the food into my hand and turned around. I noticed that they were leaning in. Not tonight!

I practically ran with the food in my hand towards them trying to intervene with Sel following. We totally forgot about the coke on the floor and ended up slipping and falling with the food landing all over our faces. At least it broke the two up.

Sel started to laugh and so did I. But, it was my original laugh. The laugh that I'm famous for. Demetriana began to run over and help screaming. "The food!" and laughing while she said it.

I laughed even more hearing her being more concerned about the food than us. She helped me halfway up and then we made eye contact. My hat was off and so was my mustache.

"Demi?" she said looking right into my eyes.

She let go of me and stormed right out of the restaurant. She was angry, mad and hurt. I can tell I won't see her tonight.