hating naya rivera

*Demetriana's POV*

I did my morning routine and got ready for school. As always, my outfit is spectacular. I walked downstairs and met Demi at the door. She was dressed pretty nice and had a stack of papers in her hand. She was going on the Ellen show this morning at 8.

We went by Starbucks and got food and a drink. I ate on my way to school so I didn't have to bring it into Miss Rivera's classroom. I sadly finished my drink and put it in the garbage right outside of school. I waved bye to Demi and she sped off. I swear, one of these days, she's going to get a speeding ticket.

I heard the bell ring and I rushed off to class. When I reached the classroom, Miss Rivera wasn't there. I sighed in relief because today I was not up to hearing her yelling.

We sat in silence for about 10 minutes until a lazy Miss Rivera came in with Starbucks in her hand.

"I'm so sorry, class. I woke up a little late this morning and the on the way here, this idiotic lady was speeding. She's lucky I didn't see her face!" She rambled. You now, I've always thought that she looked like this famous person I watched on Glee. I just don't think she's cool enough for that.

"It's about time!" I groaned. The whole class laughed at my reaction. I laughed a little too. I'm kind of funny.

"Miss Lovato. I will not accept this behavior today!" She spat at me. She went and got a chair and pulled it right next to her desk facing the class. "Sit." She said pointing towards the chair that was now facing the class. "My pleasure." I said smiling.

I got all of my stuff and sat in the front of the room. Miss Rivera started talking and I would make faces when she was in front of me and couldn't see me. The class would chuckle and I'd stop when she'd turn around.

I looked over to her desk and realized that she hadn't taken a sip from her Starbucks cup yet. On the cup it said WhCM. I knew that that was my fave drink. So I took it and sipped it. The class laughed again. Can't they keep their mouths shut?

Miss Rivera turned around and looked shocked at me drinking her drink. "Want some?" I said smirking. "No, keep it." She spat. I just shrugged and finished it off. Nobody will ever understand my relationship with Starbucks. It's stronger than my hate for Miss Rivera.

The bell eventually rang and everyone got up to get out of the door. I was leaving when I heard Miss Rivera talk. "Demetriana...?" she called. "That's my name!" I said smiling. She rolled her eyes.

"Don't make this attitude a permanent thing, or else I'll be forced to send you down to the office." She said warning. "Oh my god. I'm so-" I paused, "Scared." I finished sassily obviously sarcastically.

She glared at me. She wasn't saying anything so I turned around and walked away.

All of my other classes are always boring. Everybody likes me, but I don't have "friends".

For the rest of the day I was pretty quiet. I don't know why. The final bell rang and I decided to go to my locker and set up some stuff. I got a call from Demi and she said that she was here, so I finished up and went out to the car.

"Hey mom." I said with a smile on my face. She smiled back.

"Good, are having a guest over for dinner tonight. We used to do a show together and we haven't talked in a long time. You'll love her, I promise." She smiled.

I just nodded. Any one that my mom loves, I'm going to love.

We got home and I went up to my room to watch Netflix. I was watching The Fosters. I started to think about Maddie. The last time I watched this show was with her. Update: I'm really behind.

"Baby girl, get ready!" Mom said. She hasn't called me baby girl in a while. That made me smile.

I put on a pink dress, some jewelry and some pink fuzzy socks. No shoes in the house! Well, mainly for me because I walk wherever I want to without giving two shits.

I heard the doorbell ring, so I went to wash my hands and touch up my hair. I heard Mom answer the door and a greet a VERY familiar voice. It sounded like they hugged. What the hell? Is this who I think it is?

"Baby girl, come on! Our guest has arrived!" She said in a fancy voice causing all of us to laugh.

I ran down the stairs and sat down looking at my plate. "Hi, my name is Demetriana, nice to meet you." I said sticking my hand out for a hand shake. After finishing I looked up at the person and gasped.

"Miss Rivera?" I asked shocked. She shook my hand. "Nice to meet you, Demetriana" she said with a smile. I dropped my hand shyly.

"I'm sorry, d-do you two know each other?" Demi said. Miss Rivera nodded at Demi. "She's my student." Miss Rivera said. Demi chuckled.

I hurried and ate my food. Demi kept asking Miss Rivera questions. "So, Demetriana is a nice student... isn't she?" Demi asked. Miss Rivera coughed a little. She gave Demi 'the look' as to make me go to bed so that they could talk.

Demi sounded a little confused. "Demetriana, it's about time for you to go to bed... don't you think?" she said scratching the back of her neck nervously. I nodded and did as told.

"Goodnight Mommy. Love you." I gave her a hug and kiss.

"Goodnight... Miss Rivera." I softly smiled.

"Please..." she held my arm. "Call me Naya outside of school." she smiled and released my arm.

I heard Naya talking about me to Demi and I also heard soft gasps. I'm in some deep shit. "DEMETRIANA DEVONNA LOVATO GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I heard Demi yell.

Shit.

-------------------------------

A/N

Naya and Demi might show up more in the story.

More Naya and Demetriana?

Okayyyy, I will update tomorrow or maybe the day after that!

Byeeeeeeexx

Comment, vote, etc.