recovery is real

*Demetriana's POV*

In the morning, I get out of rehab.

It's been a little over a month and I am so happy.

Earlier this night, Josie and I started talking for hours. It was a weird conversation.

"Hey, roomie! Let's talk. I actually have some things I want to talk to you about" Josie said.

"Oh, yeah sure. We can talk" I said calmly.

"Ok, so do you know a girl named Demetriana around her? For the past month I've been looking for her, and I can't find her. I was wondering if you knew anything about her or if she's here." she was hesitant.

What the actual fuck. That's me.

"Oh, uhm. I don't uh I don't understand. Why? Do you want to see her, you know?" Iam going crazy by then.

"Well, uh you promise not to tell?" she said.

"Yeah, yeah I promise." I am so curious. Literally at the edge. No, like seriously, I am at the edge of my bed looking at her.

"Selena Gomez... she just adopted me. But, listen. I'm telling you this because I can trust you." she said worriedly.

"She adopted me. I have problems, that need to be fixed, but she also sent me here on a mission. I'm supposed to make sure that I hurt Demetriana. I don't know if she meant push her over the edge or..." she said. That's when I slowly moved towards thee middle of my bed.

"Uh- uhm. I don't know who that is, sorry. I'm going to get some sleep. I have a big day tomorrow, I'm leaving." I interrupted her.

----------------------------------------------

At first, I was like like wtf.

Then, I was like... Why the hell would Selena want to hurt me when it's between her and Demi.

I have something for Josie. It's gonna be fun, because when she wakes up I'll be almost gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It took me a while to fall asleep last night.

I think it's just because I can see my mom today!

I woke up to balloons and my bags already packed for me.

Cassie did it for me.

I got out of bed, threw on my outfit I had picked out and went to eat breakfast.

Last night, after Josie and I's conversation, I snuck into her bathroom and put red hair dye in her shampoo.

I saw it this morning and I think she's gonna freak. It looks horrible.

There aren't mirrors in this place, so when she hears about her red hair, she's gonna get so mad!

I heard a voice on the loud speaker:
"If you are getting picked up today, Congratulations, I'm proud. Your parents are here to pick you up."

I was so excited, I nearly screamed.

My bags were already in the front.

I heard Josie come out of the room and watch everyone leave.

That's when I saw Demi.

My face lit up. I didn't care what Josie'd think of me at all! Before I knew it I found my self sprinting towards Demi and into her wide open arms.

I was crying, she was crying, and I heard a gasp.

I turned around and saw Josie looking at me wide eyed.