bumpy rides

*Demi's POV*

I woke up at about 8 o'clock this morning with a smile on my face. I just remembered that I'm taking babygirl to view the horses and ride them.

My smile vanished when I realized that I hate horses. Ever since I was 9...

I was on Happy, the horse I liked. I was practicing for the first time.

We were going very slow of course, well until I felt something crawling on my boot. I started to freak out and realized that there was a big ass spider on my boot. I started screaming and trying to kick it off, but I kept kicking the horse instead.

The horse was so startled that it jumped with its two legs in the air and threw me off its back and started running. I landed on the ground with a major headache and whistled for the horse to come back.

Oh, it came back alright. It ran right over me and decided to take a shit on my face.

It smelled foul. I've vowed to never ride a horse again.

I was in a daze for about 5 minutes, just to be woken out of it by Demetriana. She was scared and shaking me.

"Y-yes, baby girl?" I smiled. Still looking off in a distance.

"Mom, you were totally out of it, what's going on?" She said.

"Nothing." I regained focus. "-but, I have somewhere I want to take you. You'll love it." I said.

We took our showers, and got dressed. told her not to wear too much dressy things, maybe a flannel and some boots. We dressed alike. She kept asking where we were going the whole way and to be honest it was getting annoying.

"Here we are!" I said with excitement for the sake of Demetriana.

She looked at the beautiful horses and smiled so hard. She started screaming thank you. I rented out the barn for today so she can actually take time on the horses and pick out one(s) that she likes.

"Hello, welcome Demetriana & Demi. How are you? I can tell you're both very excited to see our collection of horses! Who's looking?" The nice lady said.

"Demetriana is. We're looking to buy a horse today" I said looking at baby girl.

Her face lit up even more. I enjoy being a great mom. I shouldn't keep spoiling her, but I grew up spoiled and look where I am now.

We went and browsed through the horses. Demetriana then stopped and gasped when she saw the perfect horse. It was golden, and the hair was perfectly brushed. It was the best in the whole barn.

"This one!" She said with pure excitement on her face.

"Well, let's take her for a ride shall we?" the lady said.

Demetriana went in the stables and got her equipment on. Then I was hit with the question.

"Mom, can you please get on that horse and ride with me? I'm nervous and scared!" she called out.

"Honey, I-I don't know." I said hesitantly.

She stuck her lip out and begged me. I couldn't resist. Sometimes it's not good to have a cute daughter.

I was more scared then her climbing onto the horse. I was sure it was gonna be like last time.

Shit. Shit. Shit. I was thinking while the horse started to take off. This is going to be a bumpy ride.

*Demetriana's POV*

I was watching Mom get on the horse and realized that she was shaking so much. I just thought she was cold.

When we started to go, I could hear her mumbling every curse word from A-Z. I was like what the fu-fudge. (Mom says I have to watch my language even if I'm thinking it.)

The horses started to go faster and I was having the time of my life! I LOVE this horse. I think I know what I want to name it.

I looked over at mom who was about to throw up. I didn't know what to do. I told her what to do to stop the horse and she did it. I ran over to her and asked her if she was okay.

All she said was no and that she needed to get off immediately. She ran over to outside the gates and started to regain her smile as I hopped back on my horse.

I told my horse to go faster since I've had experience before. Mom couldn't keep her eyes off of me. I decided to move to the left and jump over the hurdles that were there. I'm way better than I thought. I could see her taking snapchats of me.

I got tired after about 2 hours and decided to put the horse back. Mom met me in the stables and told me how great I was.

She called over the nice lady, Kimberly and asked how much this horse cost.

"It costs $90,000" she said.

I started to back up and tell Mom that that's way too much to pay for this.

"N-no. I want the horse. I'd also like to pay 10,000 up front for lessons. Starting this Friday, every Friday." she said.

I was freaking out. She swiped her credit card and Kimberly went and came back with the papers.

"What would you like to name the horse?" she asked me.

I smiled and said "M-" but I was cut off by Demi's phone.

"Hi, this is Demi" she said with a smile.

Her smile immediately vanished when she continued her phone call.

*Demi's POV*

"Hi, this is Demi" I said with a smile.

"Demi!" My mom said obviously crying.

My smile vanished as soon as I heard that she was crying. What the fuck happened.

"Madison, she tried to kill herself." she said in sobs.

My heart suddenly broke. It's all my damn fault.

"She's in the hospital now, the doctor says that there's a 10% chance that she might wake up. Get here, quick!" Mom said.

I started crying and ran out of the barn with Demetriana following me. I drove as fast as I could to the airport. We made it just in time before the plane to Texas was about to leave.

I explained everything to Demetriana and she was of course sad also.

Fuck, this is all my fault.

I repeated that over and over again in my head. Things will never be the same.

-------------------------------------

A/N:

You're crazy if you actually think that this is all of the drama that's going to happen.

There's wayyyyy more.

Hope you don't hate me in the end of it. You just might.

Demetriana vs. Demi should be coming up soon.

Demi vs Hate is coming up soon too (first)

Ahhh I hate myself already for it. <3 I'll update again tonight if I can.

Comment, vote, etc. Byeeeeee

UPDATE like 2 mins. Later-

This is a sucky chapter lol