help.

*Demi's POV*

I woke up this morning at around 8 o'clock. I decided to put my clothes on and get ready to go out the door. The Ellen Show started at 9:30, so I needed to hurry up and get there because of the whole makeup and outfit thing.

I just knew that baby girl was sleeping so I had to go and wake her up.

I went in her room and saw that she was missing.

I started to panic because she's never gone. She doesn't really have a life, just yet.

I began to search all over the house and soon enough, my whole family was up and searching for her also.

Why I'm so scared? Because if I don't find her, I'll be considered a bad mom.

I called her 16 times and sent over 50 messages.

I'm screwed.

I sat down in the family room and buried my hands in my face.

What. The. Hell.

--------------------------------------------------------

*Demetriana's POV*

I woke up at about 7:30 this morning. I knew that we had to be on the Ellen Show at 9:30, so I decided to take a 45 minute jog.

I'd be back at the house by 8:15.

I was done with my jog and made my way home.

I was listening to Mom's music on my IPod while m IPhone was silenced in my pocket.

I returned home and lights were on. I was like what the heck... lights on at 8:15am. They're crazy.

I opened the door and to the left of the stairs I saw everyone sitting and crying in the family room.

"What's going on? Why is everyone so upset?" I shouldn't have asked that.

Everyone in the room started to scream at me. I didn't know why, and I couldn't hear, because they were all speaking.

My breathing started to grow faster and faster. Yes, I still have panic attacks.

I began to slide down the wall and hold my head in distress.

Next thing I knew, Mom was next to me, holding me in her arms. Thank God for moms.

"In, and out. In, and out." She kept repeating in my ear. About 15 minutes later everybody was back to their normal selves and it was 8:30 which made us rush and hurry out the door.

I changed my clothes and put on regular ones because I'd put on the outfit Dianna bought for me when I get backstage.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm all changed and Mom just went out on set. She's talking to Ellen. She'll call me out when she's ready.

I was roaming around Mom's side of the dressing room. I decided to get some gum out of her purse when I found some notes.

They were from Selena and they are threatening.

Why wouldn't she have told me about the notes.

Now, it's all coming together. The day in the park, and Josie... it's because she's out to get Demi AND me.

"I'd like to call my daughter, Demetriana out on stage!"

There were a lot of gasps in the audience. A lot of video footage and pictures. I could feel m phone blowing up. I probably just gained so many followers.

I shoved the notes back into her purse. I walked out on stage smiling and greeted my Mom with a hug, Ellen too. I sat down in the blue chair next to my Mom.

"Demetriana, I'm so glad that you could make it!" Ellen said.

"Yeah, I'm glad to be here." I said.

"You two look just alike!" Ellen said.

"Well, I mean... I hope so." Demi said awkwardly with a laugh after.

"Demetriana, How does it feel being with Demi?" Ellen asked.

"Uhm, it's different. Not in a bad way though. I love being with Demi and my other family. It wasn't easy for me at first, but I feel like she can teach me a lot of things and I appreciate what she does for me." I said proudly.

"Oh, that's nice. I understand that you recently got out of rehab?" She said.

I paused and just stared.

"Y-yes, I did. I basically did everything that Demi did. I wasn't happy, didn't have a lot of friends..." I started, but was interrupted by someone in the audience.

"You can be my friend!" They shouted.

"Haha! Definitely! Follow me @/demetrianalovato_" I said hoping they will.

"Sweetheart, just like her mother." Ellen laughed.

"Okay, that's all we have for today" Ellen said.

She gave Demi and I each a gift. Pictures of her face.

I wouldn't mind going on her show again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

We got home and I checked my phone.

I had 1.6 million followers already!

Holy shit! I posted a picture of me thanking them and all of my pictures were flooded with wonderful comments.

I didn't notice any bad ones... that's good.

I went downstairs and started talking to Diana.

----------------------------------------------------------

*Dianna's POV*

I was on my phone looking at Demetriana's Instagram and noticed that in her pictures she didn't have a lot of friends, or even any likes at all.

That's when I saw her coming down the stairs.

She sat next to me and asked me if I were ready to go shopping.

"Yeah, let's go" I said.

We went to the mall and bought some thing from PINK, Abercrombie, Hollister, and American Eagle.

We sat down at the food court to eat. I started to talk to her.

"So, I hope you know that I'm very proud of you. Demi was much harder to convince to go to rehab. You're very strong. I love you, and I hope that we have a stronger relationship in the future. You're not only Demi's, you're mine too. Soon, you and Demi are moving back to L.A. I want you to call me once a week and I want you to be good in school also, okay?" I said.

"Yes. Of course. I will, love you too. I'm glad you think so highly of me. Can we hit one more store before we leave?" she said.

"Of course." I said.

We went to Bed, Bath & Body Works. I guess she wanted some new covers or something.

About a half an hour had passed and I saw no sign of Demetriana. I went inside of the store and quickly turned around when I heard a familiar scream.

"GRANDMA!" Demetriana screamed at the top of her lungs.

A person in all black and a mask on took her.

I began to run after her when all of a sudden a bullet from a gun came flying my way.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Who took Demetriana?

Did the bullet hit or miss Dianna?

Update when I have 10 votes! (Most likely way sooner; like I'm talking tonight or tomorrow)

Byeeeeeeee <3